NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Ready for next season 
sick.gif

The only problem i have with the show is pablo was like 5'6 in real life and the guy playing him looks 6 feet

Netflix is the best out ATM.

The worst they have(that I've seen) is Hemlock Grove, and I'm a big fan of that as well.

My biggest complaint is, as the season goes on, you have to watch to read the CC.

Feel like my espanol got a lil better after watching this :rofl:

Said I wasn't going to binge watch....and ended up finishing it in a weekend. Curious to see what they have for season 2.

The show was really fast paced. Which made it good, but I felt like they could have broken it up to make more seasons.

This was the first Netflix series I finished in a weekend besides something short like Luther.

Valeria moaning when Pablito had the revolver up her P >>>>>>>>>>> the entire SOA series.

Watched the first two episodes and had to make myself stop. I want to enjoy this show, looks really good.

I cant help but laugh when I see the real pics of Escobar, the actor on Narcos, and then Vince from Entourage playing him .......:lol:

Way they ended the 1st season opens 2nd season as the manhunt for Pablo with The Gentlemen of Cali, Los Pepes and Colombian Task force all hunting him down.  

What ever happened with the m-19 Commie?
Did she die? Leave? I miss it or something?

Back
Top Bottom