Never consider getting a legit check from Sole Collector! Here's why..

As I was looking up threads for Bred 11s before getting mine checked here, I stumbled upon this thread on SC. It features some full blown fakes and the staff there had the nerve to claim they're legit! I was literally lmao, I can't believe how bad SC has gotten. This is why NT is the place to go for legit checks, as even the simplest of members here know more than SC Admins. :lol:

Here's the thread: http://*************.com/forums/Legit-Check-Jordan-Bred-XI-2012/62:21:1138529/

Edit: It sensors out sole collector but yeah just fill that in to view it

Last edited:
As I was looking up threads for Bred 11s before getting mine checked here, I stumbled upon this thread on SC. It features some full blown fakes and the staff there had the nerve to claim they're legit! I was literally lmao, I can't believe how bad SC has gotten. This is why Niketalk is the place to go for legit checks, as even the simplest of members here know more than SC Admins. :lol:

Here's the thread: http://*************.com/forums/Legit-Check-Jordan-Bred-XI-2012/62:21:1138529/

Edit: It sensors out SC but yeah just fill that in to view it
Those guys LCing over there are STRAIGHT IDIOTS.. They are all young bucks trying to pretend they know what's up..NT is DEFINITELY the place to get an accurate assessment from people who have the knowledge to do so.

You can also tell what kind of cat there are based on how they respond. These young morons act immature and respond in a stupid way.

Links dont work. You ll need to upload the pics directly

Links dont work. You ll need to upload the pics directly

View media item 1442333View media item 1442334View media item 1442335View media item 1442336View media item 1442337View media item 1442338
"23" is off and on the right shoe it's even tilted. Look at the jumpman on the bottom sole and the carbon fiber patterns lmao. The tissue is a dead giveaway as well. Also, the question that the OP asked of whether there should be plastic film on the box shield, no there shouldn't lol. The admin didn't even bother to question that.. :smh:

He suspended my account for going at him about this. He refused to admit he was wrong. I wish I took a screenshot of his explanation of why he thought these were legit, but I can't anymore. Some BS.

View media item 1442333View media item 1442334View media item 1442335View media item 1442336View media item 1442337View media item 1442338
"23" is off and on the right shoe it's even tilted. Look at the jumpman on the bottom sole and the carbon fiber patterns lmao. The tissue is a dead giveaway as well. Also, the question that the OP asked of whether there should be plastic film on the box shield, no there shouldn't lol. The admin didn't even bother to question that.. :smh:

He suspended my account for going at him about this. He refused to admit he was wrong. I wish I took a screenshot of his explanation of why he thought these were legit, but I can't anymore. Some BS.
WOW :smh: :smh: :smh:. That's acceptable

That carbon though, dead give away. FAF Sorry for your loss fam, been there and done it. Learn from it and keep ur head up

Back
Top Bottom