Never too early: 2010 NFL Draft Prospects

Home/Road splits in football...
laugh.gif

_ ain't catch NO TD'S on the road.

Some @@%! like that.

I'm sure The Fan will let us know the exact numbers.

laugh.gif
The fan

Blame it all on Mr Im 40
He played it so scared on the road.

I remember vs mizzu, Texas and Texas Tech Dez bein furious cus he'd be one on one vs some 5'9 CB and they wouldnt check to "his play"

who cares about road n home tho. vs texas he balled and he killed vs OU.

Texas Tech, his coach kept him out that ball game

What if STL drafts Dez next season?

Dude might pass out before Mel even sits down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

indifferent.gif
at Patrick Robinson. I guess he's a prospect, don't know what else. Is fsu expecting him to have a breakout year?
grin.gif

A healthy Patrick Robinson is the best CB in the state of Florida.

His play will speak for itself. If he plays like he did his soph year = 1st rounder EASY. He already had his breakout year when he had 6 picks his Jr. year.

You must be thinking about Jamie Robinson who moved from CB to Free Safety.
No he's not. This dumb %@#% refuses to believe that anyone outside of that ****hole called gainesville can even play football.

Dude makes the most ridiculous statements.

laugh.gif
at those statements. Calm down dude ... pretty bold statements... andof course I was talking about Patrick Robinson. He's not rated high in any of the 2010 nfl draft rankings. So, thus, I wanted to ask a fsu guy if he wasexpected to have a breakout year ... and with that being said .... I don't know maybe I'm alone with these ridiculous statements ...

newbanner.jpg

[h1]2010 NFL Draft: Cornerback Rankings

Florida_logo.gif
Joe Haden*, Florida

Height: 5-11. Weight: 185.
Projected 40 Time: 4.43.
Projected Round (2009): Top 15 Pick.

3/7/09: Replaced Donovan Warren as the top 2011 cornerback prospect. Joe Haden, qualifying for the All-SEC Second Team,broke up an amazing 12 passes. He also had 87 tackles and three interceptions.

8/5/08: Started all but one game as a true freshman. Joe Haden broke up 12 passes and managed 63 tackles.

FloridaState_logo.gif
Patrick Robinson, Florida State

Height: 5-11. Weight: 190.
Projected 40 Time: 4.43.
Projected Round (2009): 6.

3/7/09: Patrick Robinson had 26 tackles, two TFL and four passes broken up in 2008.

8/5/08: Despite starting just five games, Patrick Robinson picked off six passes and had six pass break-ups. Unfortunately, Robinson was one of theplayers involved in the infamous Florida State cheating scandal last year.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010CB.php

... and to the statement about players in Gville ... I don't think all Gator prospects are properly touted - Major Wright is a bust waitingto happen. Gets all the attention because of his hitting ability but dude is very shaky in pass coverage. Plus he is a little undersized for the nfl. Iwouldn't draft him with a 7th round pick.

[/h1][h1]

[/h1]

We'll see at the end of the season bro.

Guarantee P-Rob goes before Joe Haden (should joe come out)

That site also has Donovan Warren ahead of Syd'Quan and Alteraun Verrner (Sp?)

When he has yet to produce on the level that those two have.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by AG 47

ericberry14 wrote:

hands down the best player in this draft

Eric Berry CB/S Tenn*

No.

But check my dude Jahvid Best...was a beast n a half on the track field
indifferent.gif
Jahvid Best is not even close to being the best player in the draft.

Read that article somebody posted. Eric Berry played D against Peyton Manning and intercepted him and had a few passes broken up, Manning said he was one of the better defensive players he had played against. This was when Eric Berry was a FRESHMEN.

Can you quote where I said Jahvid Best was the best player in the draft?

ericberry14 wrote:

Eric Berry CB/S Tenn*

No.

indifferent.gif

Read that article somebody posted. Eric Berry played D against Peyton Manning and intercepted him and had a few passes broken up, Manning said he was one of the better defensive players he had played against. This was when Eric Berry was a FRESHMEN.

When somebody else calls Berry the best player in the draft, and you say, "No. But check my dude Jahvid Best," can't you see how Iwould interpret that as you saying Jahvid Best is the best player in the draft? You didn't technically come out and say it, but contextually it kinda lookslike it. Now that I see what you meant I retract my stoneface though
laugh.gif
And I think Jahvid Best will be a steal for whoever gets him.

5am6oody72 wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

Eric Berry CB/S Tenn*

No.

indifferent.gif

Read that article somebody posted. Eric Berry played D against Peyton Manning and intercepted him and had a few passes broken up, Manning said he was one of
the better defensive players he had played against. This was when Eric Berry was a FRESHMEN.

When somebody else calls Berry the best player in the draft, and you say, "No. But check my dude Jahvid Best," can't you see how I would interpret that as you saying Jahvid Best is the best player in the draft? You didn't technically come out and say it, but contextually it kinda looks like it. Now that I see what you meant I retract my stoneface though
laugh.gif
And I think Jahvid Best will be a steal for whoever gets him.

I dig what you're saying. Poor set-up on my part. I just wanted to shout out Jahvid Best...as you said, dude is definitely going to be a steal. He remindsme of Chris Johnson some, not nearly as shifty, but can still make people miss with great speed.
I'm really curious to what he's going to do this year at Cal with Mack gone.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Taylor Mays
pimp.gif

I hope we can get him

bear-how-about-no-wj9.jpg

We already have one overrated athletic freak at safety his name is LaRon Landry. They are the same player.
Eric Berry has made more plays in one season then Taylor Mays has made his whole career.

And a thing about Dez...I have NEVER seen anyone attack the ball like him. Period.

laugh.gif
how you gonna use his own sh*^ against him?
roll.gif

Ever since ya'll started talkin about Dez, Gunna took off for a bit by himself.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by theone2401

And a thing about Dez...I have NEVER seen anyone attack the ball like him. Period.
Originally Posted by theone2401

bear-how-about-no-wj9.jpg
Easy there tiger.
Ok maybe I am exaggerating a bit but he doesnt play when the ball is in the air. Alot of WR's dont attack the rock when its in the air Inoticed these days
laugh.gif
CJ be letting me down sometimes
smh.gif

Seriously, Im tryin to think of who goes after the ball better than dez. *shrugs*

and I cant think of any.

he High Points everything

btw. AJ Green is going to be an incredible Pro WR.

I swear he made 2 spectacular catches every game. He made Stafford look very good with those slightly off target throws

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
how you gonna use his own sh*^ against him?
roll.gif

Ever since ya'll started talkin about Dez, Gunna took off for a bit by himself. 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He gone come back feeling real good.

We talking about only college wr's? Or WR's in general? I'm thinking you were talking about all WR's playing currently.

Cause uhhhh....

I'ma go w/ Mittsgerald.
Greg Carr
pimp.gif

I wish.

I swear, this _ didn't realize that he was allowed to extend his arms when he went up for the ball until his Jr. Year

Well I guess i mean he is in the class of Fitz or at least he will be. Whatever the case he is above average

Interested to see what kinda 40 time he throws up... Don't think speed is gonna be an issue, because he plays fast, just interested to see how fast hereally is...

somebody from miami.....yea i said it......and no i'm not coming back in this thread to see stonefaces and smart @%% responses
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom