New 49ers Stadium Construction - Season Tickets Sold Out 100% - Update PG 07/01 Pg. 13 - Levis Stadi

What's the 27th?
Since I needed a job while I'm in school I applied and got a job there.
Talk about working for the enemy
laugh.gif
. Congratulations on the new job @JumpmanFromDaBay, I'm proud of you champ.  Just remember, it's the 49ers organization and fansbase that now puts clothes on your back and food on your table, pay homage.  We're glad to help those that need it.  The last thing the city of Oakland needs is another degenerate walking around with nothing but lint in his pockets. 

Make sure you always show up to work on time and put your best foot forward.  Otherwise I and the rest of Team 49ers here on the boards will put in a word to have you demoted with the quickness.  We'll have you moved from that shiny new gig with the team store to food & beverage in the back and have you feeling like Ace.  It's up to you. 

What's the 27th?

Since I needed a job while I'm in school I applied and got a job there.

Talk about working for the enemy :lol: . Congratulations on the new job @JumpmanFromDaBay
, I'm proud of you champ.  Just remember, it's the 49ers organization and fansbase that now puts clothes on your back and food on your table, pay homage.  We're glad to help those that need it.  The last thing the city of Oakland needs is another degenerate walking around with nothing but lint in his pockets. 

Make sure you always show up to work on time and put your best foot forward.  Otherwise I and the rest of Team 49ers here on the boards will put in a word to have you demoted with the quickness.  We'll have you moved from that shiny new gig with the team store to food & beverage in the back and have you feeling like Ace.  It's up to you. 

:rofl:

was at the MLS game last night to open up Levi.

the stadium was definitely NOT ready to handle the crowd. security to concessions...they were struggling. if it was a niner game with the upper bowl open, good god :lol:

obviously they'll fix it and be ready for NFL games. first night problems like that are expected.

that said, beautiful stadium. should make for fun sundays for niner fans. well done :pimp:

Last edited:
^Great America wont be open on gamedays. They will figure it out. I'm not worried.

I'm just gonna hit up preseason games. Not down to pay $400-600 for lower level. Even nosebleeds are going for $150+. @#%# is disgusting

Which reminds me, I remember paying $48 for lower level the year Harbaugh took over :lol:

Last edited:
Mike Nolan's first year I found upper corner seats for $30/seat.

Jim Harbaugh's first year I found lower corner seats for $60 total.

I told my girl we'll never ever get that price again :lol:

A few pics i took last night

Very nice stadium...with that said...Go Raiders!!!!

Last edited:
oh one other thing...caught a glimpse of the nachos. not sure what was up with the cheese :lol:

instead of smooth flowing bright golden cheese sauce...the nachos had this lumpy and chunky thick dijon mustard colored cheese on them. might be like a spicy jalepeno cheese or something, but man didn't look too good. might have also just been the one concession stand i went to. but be on the look out :lol:

jumpman...have you seen the nachos yet?

Enjoy the Raiders while you can champ.  Heard a few moving trucks are picking up items at the Raiders office now going on a one way trip to Texas. 
indifferent.gif

You watch too much ESPN
I know you're still trying to get over the initial shock of your team packing up and heading out of town for good.  So for the time being I'm actually going to give you a pass as I know your heart is grieving. 

Look on the bright side my man, at least the Raiders are keeping the same colors when they move so at least you have that going for you, you just have to cross out the "Oakland" name on all your paraphernalia that's all.  Who knows, they might need some volunteers in helping to load the moving trucks.  Maybe you can help give them a hand and see your team off as they say goodbye to you, and more importantly get the hell out of town on a one-way trip.  

Enjoy the Raiders while you can champ.  Heard a few moving trucks are picking up items at the Raiders office now going on a one way trip to Texas. 
indifferent.gif

You watch too much ESPN
He can't watch local coverage since he's from Washington, D.C.
laugh.gif

wink.gif
D.C............I'm from D.C. champ, get it right.  How's that job working out for you??  You like where you work don't you...............I suggest you do everything to keep it that way.  Otherwise you can go from the team store to the loading dock in the blink of an eye 
wink.gif

Why even give that article traffic?

It's a terrible article.
Awful, awful article. 

What I dont understand is how people fail to comprehend that this MLS game will NOT be the same as a Niner game.  When Niner games are going on, Great America will NOT be open!!!  On Saturday, the park WAS open.  There were tens of thousands of people at Great America at the same time.  OF COURSE there is going to be traffic issues.

I dont want to even get into the rest of that article.  Poorly written article from a bitter local.

to be honest, traffic wasn't even that bad. it's what i'd normally expect for a large sporting event. not sure what people are expecting :lol:

I think people are expecting better because the Stick was awful traffic wise, and just a few miles north AT&T Park is so accessible. I'm sure this will get fixed but it's easily understandable why fans would be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom