NEW 6'S FROM FLIGHT CLUB ???? LEGIT ?????????????????

Yeah I get what you mean,but I think these r legit so that's good. but good luck with dodging fakes in the future man
Thanks man !!! I need it. Half the shoes on ebay might be fake. Some guys try really hard to sell them to you too lol. I had a guy last night that owns his own gas stations and a race track and saying he wears Rick Owen shoes,personally I have no idea who that is but he says there in the thousands for them lol. But at the same time he was trying to get me to buy his 6's for 260 witch is a good deal even though he wore them a couple times. But obviously I don't need another pair of 6's unless I want to sell them or stash away a backup pair. But I'm too broke for that right now lol.

I guess u can't find any1 to show u comparison pic's...post some more pics and I'll show u comparison pic's.

Ok I see the problem, I'm using an iPhone so the pics come out different from yours...my bad, your shoes are 100% legit.

Yes!!!! Lol. I'm glad you like them now. I haven't taken the flight club tag off yet cause I was still worried. Now I can cut it off!!! When I use my flash they come out really red. I love these shoes though. I'm already thinking about a back up pair to save!

Do you guys think I should get a pair of 7 Bordeauxs next or a back up pair of Black 6's or a white infrared pair of 6's ??????? I can't decide !!!!!!!  Let's take a vote !!!!!

I'm leaning towards the Bordeauxs. I had a pair but I sold them on ebay and I wish I hadn't. They were some nice shoes!!!

Here's my tennis shoe collection minus the Court zoom Vapor AJ3's pictured above.

Now you can see why I need more Jordan's !!!!

Do you guys think I should get a pair of 7 Bordeauxs next or a back up pair of Black 6's or a white infrared pair of 6's ??????? I can't decide !!!!!!!  Let's take a vote !!!!!
ziodburg_why_not_both.jpg

check sole supremacy for the white infrared, they're 230, bordeaux are 260

I've have both of them in my cart on solesupremacy.com right now lol. I was also checking out a pair on ebay of the 7's. Sneakerslam is the seller. Seems to have sold a hole ton of them and they look legit to me and they are $239.00 plus 20 in shipping so 15 bucks cheaper.

I've have both of them in my cart on solesupremacy.com right now lol. I was also checking out a pair on ebay of the 7's. Sneakerslam is the seller. Seems to have sold a hole ton of them and they look legit to me and they are $239.00 plus 20 in shipping so 15 bucks cheaper.
wouldn't risk it, while you're at it, get me a pair of the spizike 6s, thx

Back
Top Bottom