New Air Jordan box for 2015?

butttt does that mean every box is the same now? I liked that you had a different box for every number of Jordans (almost atleast)

Best ever box was the silver with the red jumpman used for the 13s and 14s. Wish they kept it longer

new box being used for the melo 1s already, saw the box in person and they look very clean

New boxes look very nice. How's it going nike talk fam
nthat.gif

Every Jordan will come in this box starting now, and I mean every Jordan even the "team Jordan's" like Flights, SC-3s, etc. only ones that won't are the usuals like 4s, 6s, etc

Every Jordan will come in this box starting now, and I mean every Jordan even the "team Jordan's" like Flights, SC-3s, etc. only ones that won't are the usuals like 4s, 6s, etc
Basically, retros will still come with their og box? Saw a pic of the french blue 7s and it had the new wrapping paper.

Basically, retros will still come with their og box? Saw a pic of the french blue 7s and it had the new wrapping paper.

I believe so, the black and gold box is just the new box period, it replaced the black and white box. 4s, 5s, 6s, 11s, 3s, OG 1s, etc should still come in their respective box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom