New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

Passed on the Altitude XIII's before, will pass again, not a fan.

Cardinal VII's, love it, have a solid pair in the rotation right now and a DS pair in the closet.  I will pass.

Bordeaux VII, might scoop for collection purposes, not a big fan.

True Blue III
smokin.gif
- Killed my '01 pair, scooped up a '09 pair.  I will clean up if these drop in the US, I love this shoe.  3-4 pairs...easy.

Passed on the Altitude XIII's before, will pass again, not a fan.

Cardinal VII's, love it, have a solid pair in the rotation right now and a DS pair in the closet.  I will pass.

Bordeaux VII, might scoop for collection purposes, not a big fan.

True Blue III
smokin.gif
- Killed my '01 pair, scooped up a '09 pair.  I will clean up if these drop in the US, I love this shoe.  3-4 pairs...easy.

Okay, so then at least one or two colorway's of the 13's are going on Sale...?

Okay, so then at least one or two colorway's of the 13's are going on Sale...?

it'll be cool to see the cardinals look like the 04 Olympics. I really hated the toe box on the cardinals. If they can change up the shape to look like the 04 Olympics. then it would be a dope shoe.

it'll be cool to see the cardinals look like the 04 Olympics. I really hated the toe box on the cardinals. If they can change up the shape to look like the 04 Olympics. then it would be a dope shoe.

I'm still besting over this thread. Can't wait for these to drop. JB needs to do a good job on these though. No BS quality!!

I'm still besting over this thread. Can't wait for these to drop. JB needs to do a good job on these though. No BS quality!!

nice info. not a fan of the Altitudes, but the TB III, that made me smile. thanks

nice info. not a fan of the Altitudes, but the TB III, that made me smile. thanks

any1 kno if the Alts r confirmed yet or still jus a rumor?? sorry if it was stated already...im passin on the olys for the alts

any1 kno if the Alts r confirmed yet or still jus a rumor?? sorry if it was stated already...im passin on the olys for the alts

Back
Top Bottom