New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

These are nice. 
pimp.gif

Bought some sneaker cleaner to clear $100 and used the footlocker in store coupon for $25 off $100. Came to $84 out the door. They arent quite infrared as stated but they are sick in person. Pics...

80a36bca12490e1878dc1c65eea2e8ba8967be82_r.jpg

e831631309751ae5ea644011c130531d66c8703d_r.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The coupon is on page 1266 of the kobe 6 thread for those who want to print it out. I just showed it to them on my phone. They really just need the key code which is 1104. Hope this helps someone get a pair....

I just went to my local footlocker and didnt see them are they a limited release or regional release or something?

Didn't know these were worthy of a thread.  
laugh.gif

Saw them 2 weeks ago when they got to store, and never looked again.

Something about them bothers me -- like they are a bad I.D. with one color placement wrong or something.

Would rather just get another pair of infareds and keep it moving.

what bothers me is they released these with premium quality and not the recent infrared retro. Leather on these look WAY better, just my 2cents though.

Saw these in the pickup thread a few weeks ago, and I really like'em. Gonna check my local footlocker to see what's up, I need these.

anyone have a product number or any information in regards to potential release on NDC/Swoosh?

Eastbay does have them, but they aren't online. You have to call them.

The product number is 45188001

Use LKSOLOGY for $15 off.

They have very limited size runs. Probably why they haven't put them online.

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

bought em and switched to Hot Red laces. Color is dead on in person.

Red laces>black

I like the shoe and I seen em in person they most def caught my eye I just need to try em on see how they look on my feet

just bought a pair about 2 hrs ago and was going to post them cuz i didnt see them till now....

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

bought em and switched to Hot Red laces. Color is dead on in person. 
Red laces>black

I like the shoe and I seen em in person they most def caught my eye I just need to try em on see how they look on my feet
These + camo shorts =
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom