New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

I really like these as well as the ones with the rain camo but I'm not tryin to pay these reseller prices so I'm just gonna see if I can find them nearme soon.

^read the thread.
better yet just the page before this one.

Got mine last weekend. I normally wear a size 13 and had to go down to a 12. That pointy toe makes them run a little big. They're very comfy and it seemedlike everyone and their grandma was asking me what they were (people not into kicks).

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

Parallel how do they fit? I know like a half size big but are they comfy?

I think I'm going to quit posting on this board because no one reads. I put all that info in the post right above yours.

Let me recap for the illiterate.

DAY FIT BIG. (simple three letter phonetic spelling for you.)

DAY ARE COMFY (now comfy is a little bigger, so sound it out.)

Never post on here but wanted opinions of them with the laces from the Avenger SBs. Dont think it looks half bad. Havent worn my pair yet, slushy weather hereon Canada so saving them for the spring/summer
happy.gif
and sorry if this pic just comes out bad webcam pick and i have no idea how to put a pic properly.

^ Got mine today just outside of Detroit (hardly a world class city) although at a boutique that has it in with nike none the less, so they are around/going tobe around smaller cities. I'm really happy with them, paid $5 over msrp but it is wayyy better than the $180+ shipping or whatever crazy amount these aregoing for.

The pros of these shoes:
OG colorway
The toes don't point upward like the stab retros and the first samples I saw of these, they are straight like the ogs

Con:
The mid sole paint looks super, super poorly done. There are even air bubbles in the silver part of the bottom heel where I can see straight down to the whitemidsole underneath. I'm not sure if that means they will go the way of alot of stabs (the midsole paint does look ALOT thicker than stabs at least), butI'm really hoping the don't crack all to hell the first time I wear them. Anyone put any serious wear into their pair yet?

correction from my previous post about these being a GR.

they aren't GR. they're an indie release, NOT QS, because I remember seeing an order sheet for them 6 months ago...but only indie accounts are gettingthem.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Anyone put any serious wear into their pair yet?
Mine got field tested last night. I went to the Talib Kweli show and some fool stepped up and got knocked out outside of HOB. I ran off into the nightfull speed in the wet streets and when I finally got home at 3am after a Denny's breakfast and some laughs I took them off and they were as good as new.

As for laces, I wouldn't do those blue ones. I went to Payless and copped some black and white checkerboard laces and they set them off mean. http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/prodigaldexterity/?action=view&current=IM000071.jpg

^ Got mine today just outside of Detroit (hardly a world class city) although at a boutique that has it in with nike none the less, so they are around/going to be around smaller cities. I'm really happy with them, paid $5 over msrp but it is wayyy better than the $180+ shipping or whatever crazy amount these are going for.

The pros of these shoes:
OG colorway
The toes don't point upward like the stab retros and the first samples I saw of these, they are straight like the ogs

Con:
The mid sole paint looks super, super poorly done. There are even air bubbles in the silver part of the bottom heel where I can see straight down to the white midsole underneath. I'm not sure if that means they will go the way of alot of stabs (the midsole paint does look ALOT thicker than stabs at least), but I'm really hoping the don't crack all to hell the first time I wear them. Anyone put any serious wear into their pair yet?
(spot blown) So Burn Rubber got em? (/spot blow) If I still lived near Royal Oak, MI I would cop too?
roll.gif

imo SB laces shouldn't touch runners...
but that's me.

I must be the only person that got true to size on these.
Fit very well so far. Looks dope on the feet.
smokin.gif

Still need the extra pairs.

sekim2detcidda wrote:
(spot blown) So Burn Rubber got em? (/spot blow) If I still lived near Royal Oak, MI I would cop too?
roll.gif

Ha, naw it actually wasn't burn rubber... Note I said $5 over retail and not $50 over retail
roll.gif

I'm not really worried about blowing up the spot, puffer reds (in Ypsilanti, MI, I'm not sure if they ship for the record) had them stuffed in amongstthat mess of a display of shoes they will probably never sell. I swear I had to look for like 10 minutes at that wall just to find them, but I'm stillhappy.

Parallel Plane...

Good looking on the info, if the midsole can hold up to fighting and then running from bouncers/cops that is really all I can ask Nike for. ha

sekim2detcidda wrote:
roll.gif

Ha, naw it actually wasn't burn rubber... Note I said $5 over retail and not $50 over retail
roll.gif

I'm not really worried about blowing up the spot, puffer reds (in Ypsilanti, MI, I'm not sure if they ship for the record) had them stuffed in amongst that mess of a display of shoes they will probably never sell. I swear I had to look for like 10 minutes at that wall just to find them, but I'm still happy.

Parallel Plane...

Good looking on the info, if the midsole can hold up to fighting and then running from bouncers/cops that is really all I can ask Nike for. ha

wow, the must have really changed over the years. I remember them sending me shoes in college or when I forst moved to TN with no issues. I mean Ipaid $105 shipped for UNDFTD Dunks. That was a very hyped shoe. I had been going there for a while, but fell out of touch over the years. Puffer Reds wascool, but I found that staying loyal to Mr.Alans paid off for me. I dont know how we dont know each other though (no soap drop)?!?!!?

i put some serious wear last night while trying to run for a bus (
smh.gif
at me) and the paint is still holding up very well. It's ironic that the paint job isactually better than it is on some other shoes even though it looks so poorly done on the Structures.

Personally, I would keep the OG laces in.

Back
Top Bottom