NEW AJF 9 PICS (CAROLINA BLUE)

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

I love the colorway but, I hate the sneaker.
tired.gif

I @%%**%@ hate Jordan Brand. Could they just give us the gotdamn Carolina IX's that we want?

2h6fr08.gif

why dont u guys get that every sig model 1-23 will be fused with air force 1?

yes most hate but hey it's makin JB $$$ honestly, and wat if JB retroed every og colorway made in one year? most will be pissed because they broughteverything back out at once.

every og colorway overtime will see a retro, u just have to be patient that's all

btw expect a charcoal colorway in the fusion 9 as well

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by illwill8710

I wonder how much money jordan is loosing with these fusions

none..as ugly as these are the average dude sees Jordans + Air Force 1 and they cop immediatly

lol yeah, theyre cakin off of fusions

one of the only AJ uppers that fit with the AF sole, IMO. of course I would never buy it, or any other AJF for that matter

if jordan gave us everything we wanted they would have nothing left to give.

you guys complained about the bastardization of jordans. ie multiple pairs of ivs and vs and iiis

so jb stopped doing it. i would die for the ls days to come back now.

Hopefully next year 25th anniversary we get to see bunch of grails ex. powder blue IX Black/Charcoal IX Bordeaux VII just name a few White/infrared VI cantforget the holiest.

Listen people... almost the whole jordan line 1-23 will be fused, so please stop acting crazy when they come out they sell pretty well so it can't stop,won't stop... Next Year however, don't be surprised if your grails in certain numbers come out... with good pre-2003 quality. People in the know, knowexactly what I'm talking about, also thanks for your support... made me decide to come back... to a point, and to all the Idiot Haters how about you postsome goood info, if not Shut Up take the L and stop turning Jordan Forum in the ISS kiddie pool. Also Sole still waiting for that Reveal, you know which one,Surprise'em!

A dang tease of my holy grails! Come on JB! Give us the real thing! Forget all this fusion crap!

Back
Top Bottom