NEW ARTIST. Lupe Inspired.

ok. so my friend is a new artist in Louisville, KY and truly has a flow of his own...
Little different than most people you listen to, but i enjoy it...
he's looking for feedback regardless. Check him out NT!!!!

tell ya boy dont sacrifice flow for lyrics... its just certain parts where he try to sneak to some extra syllables in a line...

yea just tell him work on the flow...

and tell him write songs... people wanna hear songs

its plenty of mixtape/punchline rappers to listen to... be an artist...

his other stuff in related videos is a little more polished (southside is his newest song) and i was kind of thinking the same thing about the syllables....but yeah, he is brand new and 17. thanks for quick feedback...
he definitely has the passion to be an artist, just not yet the time, money or equipment to do so...

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

his other stuff in related videos is a little more polished (southside is his newest song) and i was kind of thinking the same thing about the syllables.... but yeah, he is brand new and 17. thanks for quick feedback...
he definitely has the passion to be an artist, just not yet the time, money or equipment to do so...

a6zns.jpg

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Another Lupe inspired artist http://the305.com/2009/12/25/mixtape-download-j-nics/ check him out

talk about a thread jack..

kanyes-epic-shrug1.jpg

Changed the post for you, didnt mean to thread jack

i saw bro. no problems...
and really everyone should definitely check out...

it might be my favorite track from him.

Not bad
pimp.gif

That was pretty good
pimp.gif
. Really like the flow and the lyrics.

Daily Activities sounds like he's fitting too many syllables in a line.

Overall dude sounds more Slug inspired than Lupe and it's not cuz they're both white just content wise.

He sounds like Slug...not to bad but I think he's trying to hard to be "that" type of rapper. His lyrics and flow are good enough to make somenoise, just got work to do.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That was pretty good
pimp.gif
. Really like the flow and the lyrics.

Daily Activities sounds like he's fitting too many syllables in a line.

Overall dude sounds more Slug inspired than Lupe and it's not cuz they're both white just content wise.

he is into ALOT of Slug, but started out just listening to lupe...and i didn't know if the thread would get as many looks with "slug inspired ratherthan lupe inspire" lol

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

His voice sounds familiar...

roll.gif

im not gonna type why thats funny to me...

Him and I are 18/17yrs old so we are both learning, but who does he sounds like?

and here are two more tracks... very good!

daily activities is that heatrock

sounds like son is at the mic w/ a thesaurus and a dictionary at points
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

His voice sounds familiar...

roll.gif

im not gonna type why thats funny to me...

Him and I are 18/17yrs old so we are both learning, but who does he sounds like?

and here are two more tracks... very good!

laugh.gif
its that thing about all white rappers sounding alike... just joking tho... keep it up

Kinda has that Atmosphere/Macklemore feel. I really don't hear the Lupe influence at all lol. But maybe that's just me.

For an 18 year old, he's only dope though.

Back
Top Bottom