NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

That looks like a tongue from Hyperdunk 2013 Kyrie PE? I do hope he gets a sick sig line though

That looks like a tongue from Hyperdunk 2013 Kyrie PE? I do hope he gets a sick sig line though
only HD13 worth buying
smokin.gif

Paul George had some Yeezy esque colorway of some shoes during the dunk contest.. Y'all seen that?

Paul George.

As in his own sig? Hell no.

The next player to have his own sig is kyrie for sure and Nike is hesitant on pulling the trigger. Wouldn't be surprised to see another test run with a Nike basketball shoe next season like the hyperrev.

Look at nikes sig. Line up.. Lebron Durant and Kobe.... Like... They have to fit the perfect person in that mix... They know what there doing the hyperrev was the perfect shoe to do it with. Last season I thought kyrie was the perfect player to get a sig but I'm not so sure now.

Paul George, KD, and Lebron are all 3's. Nike has no PG... in a PG dominant league. Russ & CP3 are with JB, and leaves an up and coming guard left to fill the void after Kobe is gone. Next Nike Sig will def. be a 1/2 guard. i.e. Kyrie or Harden and IMO Harden isn't flashy enough to have his own sig. shoe.

Paul George, KD, and Lebron are all 3's. Nike has no PG... in a PG dominant league. Russ & CP3 are with JB, and leaves an up and coming guard left to fill the void after Kobe is gone. Next Nike Sig will def. be a 1/2 guard. i.e. Kyrie or Harden and IMO Harden isn't flashy enough to have his own sig. shoe.

They need a bigman sig honestly, they made a Lebron sig which is basically pointless, cause no one in the world is like that athletically and physically

Kyrie, harden or paul are next im leaning to Harden cause hes winning and in a big market

They need a bigman sig honestly, they made a Lebron sig which is basically pointless, cause no one in the world is like that athletically and physically

Kyrie, harden or paul are next im leaning to Harden cause hes winning and in a big market

Big men don't sell though. Look at Dwight Howard.

Dwight Howard doesn't sell because he's acted like a horses *** the past few years, and his shoes look like every other adidas basketball shoe
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom