NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Same thing here. I'm a 9 and tried on both a 9 and 8.5. The 9 felt good not too tight and had a little space in toe box. The 8.5 fit good too but was a little tight. The FTL sales guy said most people go half size down cause the mesh will give more. I didn't have any elite socks on so not sure it would have been even tighter on the 8.5. Did you end up going .5 size down?
That's pretty much how I felt about TTS.  A bit too much space and maybe not the most efficient toe-off as a result.  I haven't had a chance to try on half size down yet.  I'm going to wait until they drop in price before copping anyways.

That's pretty much how I felt about TTS.  A bit too much space and maybe not the most efficient toe-off as a result.  I haven't had a chance to try on half size down yet.  I'm going to wait until they drop in price before copping anyways.
Was gonna get them off Eastbay once i figure out the correct size for myself. They got the 20% off thing going on right now.

whats the 20 percent off thing?
Yup dude is right. Just go to eastbay.com they have 20% off promotion right now code should be on top of the website. Hyper Revs qualify for it. Was eyeing the black and white pair but they don't have my size. I might go with Game Royal pair. I saw one dude post a pic in here and got it for $77. That would be nice.

I know you're not supposed to "sell" items in this thread, but I would part with mine for $50 shipped. I can't wear them due to the face that I have shin splints which "I" blame on the shoe. Different strokes for different folks though. Mine are black/wolf grey and have been played in about 10 times, sz 9.5. If this post is against the rules please delete.

I know you're not supposed to "sell" items in this thread, but I would part with mine for $50 shipped. I can't wear them due to the face that I have shin splints which "I" blame on the shoe. Different strokes for different folks though. Mine are black/wolf grey and have been played in about 10 times, sz 9.5. If this post is against the rules please delete.

That feel when you know you're going against the rules and say "if this is against the rules please delete".

Have you tried taping your shins, or even using some calf compression sleeves? I used to get mad shin splints when I first got d roses but I taped up whenever I played and I was all good after that.

That feel when you know you're going against the rules and say "if this is against the rules please delete".

Have you tried taping your shins, or even using some calf compression sleeves? I used to get mad shin splints when I first got d roses but I taped up whenever I played and I was all good after that.

LOL, I have tried compression sleeves. Haven't taped them... My legs are way too hairy for that. I never had them until I started playing in my D rose 3.5... That said they still ONLY flare up when I wear the D Rose or Hyperrev. If I wear my LJXI or KDVI i have no problems AT ALL.

LOL, I have tried compression sleeves. Haven't taped them... My legs are way too hairy for that. I never had them until I started playing in my D rose 3.5... That said they still ONLY flare up when I wear the D Rose or Hyperrev. If I wear my LJXI or KDVI i have no problems AT ALL.

Haha you ain't seen hairy legs until you see mine. That's what underwrap is for. Just try it, you might end up thinking the revs are the best shoe you've ever played in once you experience them with no pain. And if your experience is like mine, you'll only need to tape for 2 weeks before it heals up and then you're able to play without tape again.

Finally pulled the trigger on the Oregon color way. I typically wear a size 12 but would have preferred these in an 11.5 .... Had to settle for 12becasuse 11.5 was sold out. I have a guy that's gonna customize them with the Puddles "Fighting Ducks" logo. Kinda excited to see how it will turn out. He's customized kicks for me before so I know he does high quality work. Hopefully they'll be completed by the time my new authentic Oregon Hyper Elite Dominance shorts arrive.

View media item 822277

Customs are finally done, and with only a 6 day turnaround to boot.

View media item 841557

@blueprint10  even with elite socks on you would still prefer the size 12 over half size down? I think i'mma going TTS even tho .5 size down still fits I know once I get thick socks on it will be too damn tight to get on.

@blueprint10
 even with elite socks on you would still prefer the size 12 over half size down? I think i'mma going TTS even tho .5 size down still fits I know once I get thick socks on it will be too damn tight to get on.

The exact opposite for me. Even with elite socks I preferred the fit of 11.5 instead of my usual 12 .... They just didn't have 11.5 in the Oregon color way. Next pair will be 11.5 for sure.

The exact opposite for me. Even with elite socks I preferred the fit of 11.5 instead of my usual 12 .... They just didn't have 11.5 in the Oregon color way. Next pair will be 11.5 for sure.
How much did you pay to have those custom'd?

Thanks for the info. Love these Hyper Revs. Can't wait to get these black and yellows.

Customs are finally done, and with only a 6 day turnaround to boot.
Very nice! Repped! 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom