NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Anyone have a durability update? On the fence about these because of the material. Has anyone Hyperrev ripped or tore yet and how long have you had them and how many times a week so you hoop?

I've been hooping in mine a couple times a week for 2 months, no durability issues here.

Keep in mind those KG dudes practice/play A LOT (prob 15+ hours a week) and they ball hard- you can see in their videos that they are fast and can dunk. So they put a lot more stress in their shoe than the average rec player p.

They are two completely different shoe. What kind of she you looking for? High, mid, low.

Well either style is fine to me I don't really care about the looks even though I find the kobe 9 low more aesthetically appealing.. I'm just looking for the best performing shoe for a pg that will also last me a long time as I do not buy shoes that often. I only recreationally play indoors about 3 times a week

I was reading that the lunarlon insole on the kobe 8/9 tends to bottom out pretty quick, would the cushioning in the hyper revs have a similar lifespan to the Kobe's?

Well either style is fine to me I don't really care about the looks even though I find the kobe 9 low more aesthetically appealing.. I'm just looking for the best performing shoe for a pg that will also last me a long time as I do not buy shoes that often. I only recreationally play indoors about 3 times a week

I was reading that the lunarlon insole on the kobe 8/9 tends to bottom out pretty quick, would the cushioning in the hyper revs have a similar lifespan to the Kobe's?
Hyper Rev cushioning will last longer than the Lunarlon on the kobe 9 but the mesh on the hyper rev is not as durable as the the mesh on the IX. Just from what I see. No research done on my part yet. I have the revs but not the 9 lows. But they are two totally different shoe IMO. You really have to try on both and see for yourself. As far as performance I'm pretty sure both are on point. 

Also if you want more range of motion go with a low top because even tho the strap on the Rev is light it's still pretty restrictive because your going to want to strap it up tight when you play.

Last edited:
lol this guy

bruh, im sure you could fill a trap house with your collection, not only do you cop like a foo, you get multiples, alright alright, im done jockin

but i do like that yellow pair, but blues my fav color so i gotta go with that

lol this guy

bruh, im sure you could fill a trap house with your collection, not only do you cop like a foo, you get multiples, alright alright, im done jockin

Yeah really, I'd rather see detailed pics of the Kyries than a group shot of everything.

just swooped up on them yellow kyrie joints. Played in them for the first time...very impressed wit the traction and the comfort of the shoe. btw im a roshe head. n it sorta feels like em too.

lol this guy

I like the yellow, finally gave us a Cavs colorway.

I've just always been into sneakers...

I think I found my regular run shoes. Played in them for the first time today and I honestly felt a step quicker. Probably my favourite shoe since the Air Zoom Huarache 2K4. But I felt more cushioned. The ONLY problem was a big guy pretty much used my foot as a hop stepping stool, which hurt like hell. 

I've played in the CP3 VIIs, Kobe 8s, Adi-Rose, Crazy Lights, LeBrons (V,VII,X, XI) and these perfectly meet my needs in more of a run and gun style. Didn't have any problems with the grip, even though the court seemed super dusty. 

Back
Top Bottom