New Car Appreciation (Great Feeling)

So I finally got a new car. Well pre-owned but you know what I mean. Most people know my old baby (needs to be repaired at the moment)

6l42vk0.jpg

After a couple plugs from friends and shopping around I decided on my car. 2004 Honda Accord
04-accord-hero.jpg

I love it. Can't complain at all. 40k. Now What are some things people suggest doing to it? I know im going to tint the windows but besides that (NOT MYCAR IN THE PIC... but it's the same color.)

Props!
Rolling around in a whip you don't have to worry about breaking down on you is definitely appreciated.

I say leave that +@@$* stock and roll around under the radar...

Props.
pimp.gif

I'm still saving up for my car, one day I will know the feeling.
frown.gif

I've got an 04 Accord myself and the only thing I've done to it was Tint and I put some TL Wheels on it, just because I couldn't have chineseslippers on my whip.

Other than a nice tint and possibly adding a nice in-dash Navi system (like the Pioneer AVIC-Z2 which has great multimedia features), I would keep everythingelse stock.

if you dont mind me asking how much was your down payment?
Im considering buying a car in the next 2 months.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

40k?

Miles... not 40K in thousands
eek.gif

Down payment was 0. I got plugged by a friend. My Intrest is kinda high at 10 though first time buyer with very little credit.

I would say leave it stock. Its one of if not the most stolen cars in the country so I'd keep it stock and less appealing. Maybe tint, alarm, navi. thatwould be it.

car is best in stock form. a lot of research is done b4 the car's made so if you want the best performance out of ur car w/o sacrificing anything, justleave everything stock. screw intake headers exhaust, it's only gonna make you look like a wannabee racer. i'd say leave it stock too, at leastperformance wise. i dont think regular family sedans are worth dumping money into anyway. good choice btw.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

car is best in stock form. a lot of research is done b4 the car's made so if you want the best performance out of ur car w/o sacrificing anything, just leave everything stock. screw intake headers exhaust, it's only gonna make you look like a wannabee racer. i'd say leave it stock too, at least performance wise. i dont think regular family sedans are worth dumping money into anyway. good choice btw.

Yeah Im just gonna tint the windows... i love the car stock I know it's a family sedan and before with my coupe it was harder to get in and out of theback for the family.. u know?

I love it. Can't complain at all. 40k. Now What are some things people suggest doing to it? I know im going to tint the windows but besides that (NOT MY CAR IN THE PIC... but it's the same color.)
I would lower it with Tein coilover or the Neuspeed Pro Cup Kit and get some 19s for it. I had a 7th gen Accord myself and 18s looked very verysmall on it. I wouldn't even get performance parts for it with the exception of an intake. If it's an I4, they have headers for it. But if it's aV6, no headers are out because of the J30 configuration. If you want exhaust, Borla is the best bet. Sounds mild, looks nice, and one of the cheaper ones.

I love that color. It's the same color on my mom's car..just wish I can put some parts on it, lol. It would look amazing with bronze CE28s. I wouldpersonally do the little things to the car, like retrofit the headlights so I have HID with projectors from an S2K or TSX. If you have navi, I'd buy theTVtogo module for it.

I forgot to add that the HFP kit looks very nice on the car. As far as sound goes, I was pretty content with the stock sound on the Accord. Before buying thecar, I was going to put subs in it, but I skipped that on the car.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Rolling around in a whip you don't have to worry about breaking down on you is definitely appreciated.
Exactly
pimp.gif

Thanks for the props... Tint is a must... What do the TL Wheels look like?

These are the TL wheels that I was talking about. They keep the stock look, but are better than any wheels that came on the Accord already. IMO

73309136.jpg

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Exactly
pimp.gif

Thanks for the props... Tint is a must... What do the TL Wheels look like?

These are the TL wheels that I was talking about. They keep the stock look, but are better than any wheels that came on the Accord already. IMO

73309136.jpg

Wow, those are nice.. What are they called? Where would I find em and price range? Those are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom