New Christian Artist: A.Men- Thank You (Prod. by PLAN)- Constructive Criticism, support, etc.

What's Up NT, 

I was part of the community a while back, but I have been away for a bit, just thought I would drop some new music, tell me what ya'll think. God Bless

checked it out, I like your flow, and I'm always down to hear something with a good message. NT does like God related stuff usually, but thats kinda the point...keep working on it

checked it out, I like your flow, and I'm always down to hear something with a good message. NT does like God related stuff usually, but thats kinda the point...keep working on it
thanks a lot my dude, more to come! and shout out to PLAN!

I think you've done a good job here, excellent production and a good visual to go with the music. I think that where you're at is that your verses are too literal. Depending on your target audience, which I know sounds funny being a "christian" artist but I mean if you're reaching for the edutainment sector then you're going to have to move more towards entertainment and more cleverly weaving your message into the music. Also you're still using a simple rhyme scheme, I zoned out about 30 seconds in... something something lord, something something grace, something something Lord Almighty.

It is good, above average I'd say but not enough to stand out. Definitely on the right track though, there NEEDS to be more of this out there.

^^^ I agree with all of this, he definitely verbalized it well. Do you listen to Lecrae OP?

I think you've done a good job here, excellent production and a good visual to go with the music. I think that where you're at is that your verses are too literal. Depending on your target audience, which I know sounds funny being a "christian" artist but I mean if you're reaching for the edutainment sector then you're going to have to move more towards entertainment and more cleverly weaving your message into the music. Also you're still using a simple rhyme scheme, I zoned out about 30 seconds in... something something lord, something something grace, something something Lord Almighty.

It is good, above average I'd say but not enough to stand out. Definitely on the right track though, there NEEDS to be more of this out there.

thanks my dudes, i'll definately continue to work on the rhyme scheme and lyrics (metaphors, similies etc). And yeah I do listen to the whole reah records crew as well as other christian rappers, I was on the come up before with other music ( check the soundcloud) and almost did some songa with some dudes here on NT, but this is a fresh start for me. Thanks for the critiscism I'll continue to update NT. If anyone wants to work on the same line, Im willing to do so!

Good stuff here man.  It's nice to hear quality music with a real message.  God Bless!

Last edited:
yo i can ghost write some flames if you want. or help wit some lones. i just dont dig
attention like that, but im crazy nice tho. (God resisteth the proud. I know, im workin on it)

yo i can ghost write some flames if you want. or help wit some lones. i just dont dig
attention like that, but im crazy nice tho. (God resisteth the proud. I know, im workin on it)

im all about doing callaborative work if the Lord wills it to be, send me a pm with what you have in mind!

Back
Top Bottom