New Cinemark Theater in Towson, MD first in U.S. to feature "Reserve Level" theaters

Cinemark Holdings, Inc. one of the world’s leading motion picture exhibitors will open a new 15-screen, all-digital movie theatre featuring the new Cinemark Reserve Level in Towson, MD on Thursday, July 10, 2014. The new Cinemark Towson and XD theatre located at 111 East Joppa Road in Towson will showcase large, wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling screens, enhanced sound systems, and digital projection in every auditorium. The theatre will feature a Cinemark XD: Extreme Digital Cinema auditorium and seven of the auditoriums will be RealD 3D capable. In addition, Cinemark is introducing the new Reserve Level concept. The Reserve Level will feature a full bar and lounge as well as VIP seating in five of the auditoriums.

“The new Cinemark Towson theatre is our first complex in the U.S. to feature our Reserve Level,” states Tim Warner, Cinemark’s Chief Executive Officer. “Long recognized as a pioneer in the industry, Cinemark is taking cinema entertainment to the next level. With our new Reserve Level, NextGen technology and an XD auditorium, this new multiplex will quickly become recognized as the preferred location in the Towson and the Baltimore county area for guests to enjoy a great entertainment experience.”

Information about Cinemark’s Reserve Level:

The new Reserve Level includes the following amenities:

•Luxury rocker-style seating with tables

•Private balcony entrance to five auditoriums

•Full bar and lounge

•Expanded dining options featuring Chicken Tinga Nachos, Baja Style Fish Tacos, Crab Cake Sliders and Bacon-Basil Pesto Chicken Flatbread Pizza and much more

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ci...-screen-complex-in-towson-maryland-2014-07-10
http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bal-cinemark-towson-theater-20140707,0,1467208.photogallery

Can't upload pics cuz i'm at work but the second link has them. Going either today or tomorrow to see how it is.

gonna be expensive as ****.

take a date there, not on the reg tho.

plus i already get nice before i go...:smokin

Last edited:
ahhhh man; Philly you need to do this thing

I have been the Movie Tavern which is similar without all the posh to it

I thought Angelika already did this? I know there is one in Fairfax and in NYC.

All the "ballers" will attend.
As a business sense this is genius. As a consumer, I can see #StepYoMovieGameUp pictures on IG already

Not sure if great idea...or horrible idea.  Theaters got to do something to get people in.  I haven't been to a movie in forever and always said its about "the experience".  But not many movies these days give you that.  Maybe this theater will help?

This is awesome but also expensive. I like eating somewhere and then going to the movies with my girl. Or just whipping up something at home and throwing on a movie.

Shrugs, i just go to the movie to see the movie. I don't care about food or anything, i just like enjoying my movie.

whatever happened to just going to the cinema for the movie? 

3pm matinees when nobody else is there > all 

Wait, dine-in theaters are new to you guys? 
laugh.gif

This is OD to me, but whatever floats your boat I guess. 

they have a few of these in nyc and jersey,went there and didnt like it,i just wanna see the movie,food and drinks were ight but its distracting and i missed some of the movie.its not for me plus its a lot more $$.also i bring my own liquor in the movies and 
pimp.gif
before also sometimes bring the gpen in.so im good.,just me tho

Wow good look for Towson. A movie theater was needed. I will definitely check this out once I go back out there this upcoming semester.

Back
Top Bottom