NEW CLOTHING LINE ARTICULATE BRAND...Updated (New Pictures)!

Would you cop or not?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Props to you OP for trying to do something with the clothing game. It's rough out there man.

But personally I really like that Art logo and the sunset tee. I would try messing around with those 2 to make it street classy and from there a bunch of other ideas should spring forth. Behind the scenes you should really try to come up with a "why" your doing this clothing game stuff. Give your clothing and those that make it some clout and richness. Understand the ins/outs of your hustle. materials, overhead, designs, terminology, clothing makers, clothing machines, etc.

Be in it to win it son.

Look at those who have come before you who now have successful companies.

GL.

I don't like any of it 

Don't like the name

Don't like the logo

Don't like any of the t designs

Last edited:
1. Make like 200 of each piece. (like the sunset one). That's gonna be like $1500-2000

2. Then get 2 or 3 famous people to rep the shirt.

3. Have a highly publicized flash sale online. Charge $300 a pop.

$. Rinse and repeat :pimp:

Anyway you could lmake the logo bigger on the cap?

Nice logo, want to see designs, what you have is cool thus far but want to see what else y'all have in mind?

The sunset design wud be a dope tank top tho for the summer time

you need to study graphic design. 
ohwell.gif

Your idea behind your logo is crucial to the output of your final visual output. Like if you showed your logo, no one would understand what it means, what it communicates, and why it's in existence.

I made this recently maybe it can help you  understand what I'm saying. (shameless plug) 

Last edited:
Anyway you could lmake the logo bigger on the cap?

Nice logo, want to see designs, what you have is cool thus far but want to see what else y'all have in mind?

The sunset design wud be a dope tank top tho for the summer time

We're going to make the logo bigger with the next sample production of hats. I used an at home business for the hat embroidery because they charged 50% of the standard rate for the digitization of the logo, but the end result was inadequate. I know now not to skimp on any of the production process.

The first tee sample looks alright. The sunset tee looks visually off to me. Maybe try having the sunset at the top half. Looks awkward at the bottom

Calypso Chanta,

I appreciate the "short." We actually just linked up with a local graphic designer. Hopefully ill have some more designs to share in the coming weeks.

Calypso Chanta,

I appreciate the "short." We actually just linked up with a local graphic designer. Hopefully ill have some more designs to share in the coming weeks.

you have good designs... just follow thru & you will get the outcome you expect

Not bringing anything new to the table. All the shirts are very plain and I can guarantee you won't sell much by just putting your logo on a tee, nobody knows your brand yet focus o your designs more.

you need to study graphic design. :\  

Your idea behind your logo is crucial to the output of your final visual output. Like if you showed your logo, no one would understand what it means, what it communicates, and why it's in existence.

I made this recently maybe it can help you  understand what I'm saying. (shameless plug) 

View media item 945348

checked your behance folio months ago, tons of good stuff :nthat:

Now don't sit on that Sunset Tee. I hope you already have the idea down and the sketches/workings/etc all on paper somewhere. It's a nice design and someone has already peeped since you posted and is probably on there way to make a profit off of it. Out of the shirts you posted, I would try to put all the focus on that one to get launched first. But you do have a long way to go like everyone said. 

The logo is pretty dope i would just say build around it. Like stated Cut & Sew is good if your banking on getting into that demographic. If so the prices are VERY costly if you aren't sewing and patching yourself.

Also what ive learned more than anything living on this earth is that people want to feel part of something, create the stories behind your logos and designs.. If the name is ART than show your artistry, involve people in the process & what goes into every idea. That can be done through media in a literal sense or it can be done through further design.

Not really feeling it, but not everything appeals to everyone. Keep at it and I wish you much success.

Back
Top Bottom