NEW COLORWAYS FOR NIKE TRAINER SC DROPPING NOV'09

Won't copp

But those colorwayz Po'tin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by johngotty

Out of curiosity, what's the bone to pick w/the new vs. the OGs?

If you've never had the pleasure to hold a pair of OG's or 90's retros then you should make this a priority as a collector/lover/wearer/admirer of NIKE. This should be a pre-requisite for all NT members, so they know how HARD nike is screwing them with quality. Get on ebay and look for some type of vintage or 90's goodness, bid and win them. When you receive them you will finally know the dirty secret that all OG collectors know. OG/ 90's retros were made with WAY better materials. Quality control must be horrible at Nike factories throughout the 3rd world. Now Nike is all about Quantity and XXX/XXX gimmicky exclusives, quality is nothing more than an afterthought these days. If the ignorant only knew...
PREACH.

It's more of an all out BUTCHERING of its entire soul and BODY than just a 'bone to pick'

check this out first:
http://niketalk.com/topic/184568?page=1

comparison if you want to call it that.. These new "nikes" look like fakes compared to the real deal 97 retros
a8515f476ac9c9b6c2969241d0f84e08b354004.jpg

Where to start:
-real suede toebox that HAS a true brushable and visible nap..
-Softest tumbled leather you will ever see.
-colorway is on point with the variations of the darker and ligther grey.

this latest raider retro is COMPLETE and utter CRAP. but people love their crap apparently
ohwell.gif

I would rather wear 99 cent store flipflops then the latest retro crap. Not one cent will be spent on this latest raider c.w.

i wish i had the og's, but since i have none ill have to settle for the retro's, and im gunna love them no matter how hard you og lovers trash them

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by johngotty

Out of curiosity, what's the bone to pick w/the new vs. the OGs?

If you've never had the pleasure to hold a pair of OG's or 90's retros then you should make this a priority as a collector/lover/wearer/admirer of NIKE. This should be a pre-requisite for all NT members, so they know how HARD nike is screwing them with quality. Get on ebay and look for some type of vintage or 90's goodness, bid and win them. When you receive them you will finally know the dirty secret that all OG collectors know. OG/ 90's retros were made with WAY better materials. Quality control must be horrible at Nike factories throughout the 3rd world. Now Nike is all about Quantity and XXX/XXX gimmicky exclusives, quality is nothing more than an afterthought these days. If the ignorant only knew...

this latest raider retro is COMPLETE and utter CRAP. but people love their crap apparently
ohwell.gif

Preach, I said this in the other thread

These look like fakes and look absolutely nothing like the OG's or prior retros. Cheap imitation.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Those are straight GARBAGE compared to the way they released in 1997. Notice they substituted nubuck for leather, can't tell from their pics if the tonguehas 3m, no mettalic midsole, and the grey is off, no thanks!

why they never put bo's number on the retro raider colorways like they did on the ogs?

Those beets are sick. Def. would mind copping those, but the raiders joints are a HUGE dissappointment. I don't know why they can't get this colorwayright. Those aren't even close to the OG's or the 98 retros.

Need some of these. But want some OG's. Might have to just get a pair of Beats and hunt out some old raiders

old raiders are likely UNWEARABLE. I bought what I thought would be the ideal combo in wear/condition but they crumbled instantly.. these raiders is all we allhave in the foreseeable future unless there is a true backlash on this "crap".

Yo, and dudes used to clown me for rockin Bo's heavy. This is the reason why. U get a hot colorway for no more than $100. Thanks for the heads up, easysave for these
pimp.gif

I still got hope for the raider joints. That the gray will change to the original shade on the GR, knowing how Nike can change their minds so quickly when itcomes to samples...

i had a hard time finding these in the black royal blue and white..... these sell out fast! make sure you get them fast if you want them

Back
Top Bottom