**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Sadly too many of you care way too much about meaningless and hip-hop beef rather than the creation of consistent quality music.
What is the basis for this statement? Do you want a 40 page thread of  ppl complaining that there isn't enough consistent quality hip hop music or crying for more of it?

Do you think if there was more consistent quality music this wouldn't get attention? I mean when you get down to it the majority of rap battles comes down to the opposing sides opinions via name calling and disrespectful actions. If you want you could belittle and try to water down the reasons for almost any rap battle and say they were meaningless. I'm not even sure why you call it beef. This aint beef. Probably only been like a grip of battles ever been about real beef. I mean one of the greatest battles in hip hop history happened because one rapper misunderstood what another rapper said in his verse.

If yall don't like rap battles might as well stay away.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Sadly too many of you care way too much about meaningless and hip-hop beef rather than the creation of consistent quality music.
What is the basis for this statement? Do you want a 40 page thread of  ppl complaining that there isn't enough consistent quality hip hop music or crying for more of it?

Do you think if there was more consistent quality music this wouldn't get attention? I mean when you get down to it the majority of rap battles comes down to the opposing sides opinions via name calling and disrespectful actions. If you want you could belittle and try to water down the reasons for almost any rap battle and say they were meaningless. I'm not even sure why you call it beef. This aint beef. Probably only been like a grip of battles ever been about real beef. I mean one of the greatest battles in hip hop history happened because one rapper misunderstood what another rapper said in his verse.

ATG, let me ask you....

Do you think other rappers took notice of how Drake handled this "beef?"  Meaning, what's gonna stop someone else from taking shots at him with the sole purpose of destroying his rep like 50 did Ja.  

I still can't believe dude didn't respond....jeez.  Prolly woulda keyed Common's BMW outside of the studio tho...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Drake and Rick Ross have a lot in common.
Act tough as hell until their card gets pulled, then run away from the truth, and act like they're aren't obligated to speak on issues/beef they seemed all for... prior to their character looking real funny in the light.

SEE DRAKE: Stay Schemin subliminal shots to Common. 

SEE RICK ROSS: "That's not me in the picture of what appears to be a C.O.".....when the contrary is proven...."AHH that pic doesn't mean I'm not about that life I speak on"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nice comparison. 
Two fraud *+$ !*$!+!% right there. Rozay knows better than to step foot past Staples center, because Freeway Ricks goons would cap hiss *+$ on the spot. 

Ross has no L.A. pass. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

ATG, let me ask you....

Do you think other rappers took notice of how Drake handled this "beef?"  Meaning, what's gonna stop someone else from taking shots at him with the sole purpose of destroying his rep like 50 did Ja.  

I still can't believe dude didn't respond....jeez.  Prolly woulda keyed Common's BMW outside of the studio tho...
laugh.gif
Yes, for both the good and the bad. I feel the way this went down, the wait, and his official excuse for not responding (cuz now I just feel he'll always have an excuse if someone goes at him) that his own peers and other vets who might end up having a problem with will just see him as easy prey. Dudes gonna wake up in the morning and feel like dissing Drake and just straight disrespect him. On the other side, I feel Drake is setting/reinforcing a terrible precedent for the next star in rap that makes it big and runs in to this type of situation that had a simple and direct path in the past. I hate that'll I'll have to deal with dudes pulling this lame *%%$ when they get dissed.

It puzzles me cuz Drake has diss tracks and has responded to ppl before he got famous. Guess he only does that for Canada rappers he got problems with.

If he would've responded, rappers would be more inclined to come at him, actually. Nobody wants to be on the road that leads nowhere. Dissing somebody while they're acting like you don't exist. The 50 and Ja thing was a lot about timing...and Ja more than entertained it.

That being said, I wish he would've responded...but, there was really no reason to. Common didn't come with the Ether or anything.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Now that we know he won't lets ask some follow-up questions 
laugh.gif

1. Since Common is the crowd favorite, it seems, what could Drake have done to have gained the respect of the opposing and neutral crowds? 

2. Is there anything he could have done?

3. Was it a lost battle as soon as he was made a target?
link?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Now that we know he won't lets ask some follow-up questions 
laugh.gif

1. Since Common is the crowd favorite, it seems, what could Drake have done to have gained the respect of the opposing and neutral crowds? 

2. Is there anything he could have done?

3. Was it a lost battle as soon as he was made a target?
link?

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Drake and Rick Ross have a lot in common.
Act tough as hell until their card gets pulled, then run away from the truth, and act like they're aren't obligated to speak on issues/beef they seemed all for... prior to their character looking real funny in the light.

SEE DRAKE: Stay Schemin subliminal shots to Common. 

SEE RICK ROSS: "That's not me in the picture of what appears to be a C.O.".....when the contrary is proven...."AHH that pic doesn't mean I'm not about that life I speak on"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nice comparison. 
Two fraud *+$ !*$!+!% right there. Rozay knows better than to step foot past Staples center, because Freeway Ricks goons would cap hiss *+$ on the spot. 

Ross has no L.A. pass. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And you are?

Common is more relevant as an actor than he is as a rapper.

It's funny how him and Cube had beef back in the day and now he's following directly in Cube's footsteps.

I don't even know what this "beef" is about though...

Originally Posted by Essential1

I thought rap was rugged?

"But at the same time, I’m a competitive rapper, so I mean, nobody could ever take a direct shot at me, say my name or do a full song about me, and I sit idly by and take it. Unless it was wack, then I’d just be like, ‘You sound stupid,’ but if it was somebody with bars? I’m going back for sure""

Wait.. what?

Common actually said your name.. He made it very clear he said "I'm talking about Drake" and Drake said he will not sit idly and take it... But he's not going to respond?

Wait... what?

Drake doesn't even deserve to even be allowed to put out a record ever again in his life.. Some real sucker #%@$... I could respect if he never mentioned Common and Common spazzed on him and he didn't respond, saying it is not worth it... But to say you will not let someone call you out by name without you responding.. When someone does you say nah it is wack so it doesn't count is beyond my comprehension of irony
You answered your own post. Did you hear Common's last diss? It was wack. Drake doesn't need to respond.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Originally Posted by Essential1

I thought rap was rugged?

"But at the same time, I’m a competitive rapper, so I mean, nobody could ever take a direct shot at me, say my name or do a full song about me, and I sit idly by and take it. Unless it was wack, then I’d just be like, ‘You sound stupid,’ but if it was somebody with bars? I’m going back for sure""

Wait.. what?

Common actually said your name.. He made it very clear he said "I'm talking about Drake" and Drake said he will not sit idly and take it... But he's not going to respond?

Wait... what?

Drake doesn't even deserve to even be allowed to put out a record ever again in his life.. Some real sucker #%@$... I could respect if he never mentioned Common and Common spazzed on him and he didn't respond, saying it is not worth it... But to say you will not let someone call you out by name without you responding.. When someone does you say nah it is wack so it doesn't count is beyond my comprehension of irony
You answered your own post. Did you hear Common's last diss? It was wack. Drake doesn't need to respond.
slurp slurp

Saying it's wack is no excuse....

You can't say I wish people will say names in their disses.. Then when someone does.. You give yourself an out "Oh it was wacK" so you don't get destroyed..

You can't trade subliminals with a rapper and then when he finally goes direct, you don't respond.

Common ain't never cared about sales anyway, even less now that's he caking from those movies.

Drake just doesn't wanna get down. Which is fine, just don't go on records talking about "I feel like rap changed it was a time when it was rugged" and then ignore a direct diss from a guy u sent subliminals at

Originally Posted by ill steelo

You can't trade subliminals with a rapper and then when he finally goes direct, you don't respond.

Common ain't never cared about sales anyway, even less now that's he caking from those movies.

Drake just doesn't wanna get down. Which is fine, just don't go on records talking about "I feel like rap changed it was a time when it was rugged" and then ignore a direct diss from a guy u sent subliminals at

It's as simple as that.  Don't draw a line in the sand and when someone steps over it walk away.  It's weak. 

I thought french montanna said drake wanted to fight common p.s calling someones nameout on a track is lame

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by ill steelo

It's as simple as that.  Don't draw a line in the sand and when someone steps over it walk away.  It's weak. 
THISSSSSSSSSS

Peep game is hating u can't seriously be a common fan or defend him for the simple fact no one really knows why he is pissed off at drake

I cringed when I saw Drake say "when i see you ima $%#@ you up" in the video talking about the tattoo artist. I felt embarrassed for him cause you can see it in his eyes he's frail and was just talking $#@! dude is really trying this fake gangsta persona .

i love drakes music but do seems like a herb and would get mollywhopped by the softest Randb singer probably..stay in your lane bruh

Back
Top Bottom