New Cool Grey Spiz'ike..LET ME SEE YOUR SPIZIKE'S.....

grey spizikes are
pimp.gif

hahaha you think regular cements crush the cool greys your nuts...what are the cements woth 200 at most the cool greys go for $500 and plus i already haave 2pairs of cements

Originally Posted by longislandsneakerhead

hahaha you think regular cements crush the cool greys your nuts...what are the cements woth 200 at most the cool greys go for $500 and plus i already haave 2 pairs of cements
Wow so price dictates what's hot huh??

na it dosent but there not even being released in the US only in the UK and the cements were released in toddler, girls, boys, and men im not sayin there nothot i have 2 pairs of the cements myself but there is no way regualr Jordan spizike GR release is going to crush a euro exsclusive spizike any one who collectsjordans will say that

You're making no sense at all. You are saying a euro exclusive is hotter than a GR just because it's a euro exclusive!

So if they made a Euro exclusive in a White/Burnt Orange/Pink w/a splash of Burgendy colorway, which looked absolutely horrible it would be hotter than a GR?

IMO, you're sounding like a hypebeast. But to each it's own.

i own the blk red and green and i love em. im lookin for the white red and green but i know thats gonna be tough.

acekilla- nice avy. lol had me crackin up

ight abstrack w.e you say cause you THINK you know something about sneakers and calling someone a hypebeast when your trying to convince ppl that a pair of themost hyped spizikes that every1 and their mother has crushes on the cool grey spizike's mayb you should check yourself b4 you call som1 a hype beast yaHYPEBEAST

cool greys are pretty hot but i think the varsity reds are the best i wish i had more than one pair of them. but my brother works for a shoe store in NC and hesayd something like there getting the cool greys in january of 09. i dont know for sure though.

ight abstrack w.e you say cause you THINK you know something about sneakers and calling someone a hypebeast when your trying to convince ppl that a pair of the most hyped spizikes that every1 and their mother has crushes on the cool grey spizike's mayb you should check yourself b4 you call som1 a hype beast ya HYPEBEAST

You're only digging yourself deeper, can you comprehend a word the man just spoke?

Anyways, I dig the cool greys but I won't pay top dollar for them. If they were available as a GR I'd definately cop, even at the steep spizike retail.

na their not releasing in the US... euro exsclusive only

I'd be surprised if they don't release them somehow in the U.S. eventually............. they're gathering dust this side of the Atlanticthough.

Something about the DTRT's....Makes me feel like a kid again wearing them...hmmm It's been a while since I've rocked em...

ight abstrack w.e you say cause you THINK you know something about sneakers and calling someone a hypebeast when your trying to convince ppl that a pair of the most hyped spizikes that every1 and their mother has crushes on the cool grey spizike's mayb you should check yourself b4 you call som1 a hype beast ya HYPEBEAST
so you're saying that the cool greys are hotter solely based on the fact that they're excusive and a euro release? just because a shoe isexclusive doesn't make them hot.. look at the levis I package.. those are exclusive, but they are ugly as #%#%.. everyone and they mother has the old loveIs, but i would sure as hell rather have those than those uglyass levis.. but hey.. to each its own.

Back
Top Bottom