new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

price dropped alot. and it should drop a bit more next weekend. 
pimp.gif

Maybe its just me but I got my hands on 4 pairs of these and the more and more I look at them they seem to get uglier. I am all about the concept and the charity aspect but good lord hype can sure make an ugly shoe something special.

Originally Posted by YOOY

Maybe its just me but I got my hands on 4 pairs of these and the more and more I look at them they seem to get uglier. I am all about the concept and the charity aspect but good lord hype can sure make an ugly shoe something special.

its just you.....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by YOOY

its just you.....
I'll admit there's some nicer stuff coming out this month but these are a must for any collector IMO.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Heads up for those that actually like these and weren't able to cop.....citysole has lots

http://citysole.com/shoe_...ct_info&products_id=5026

hope that helps those still lookin
Helped a lot.. Thanks. 

Glad I could help
pimp.gif

Damn UPS dropped the ball for the 3829742074230th time. Mines are not gonna get here until Monday.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES

i knew this was going to be a reseller flop
It worked out well for those who really liked them tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES

i knew this was going to be a reseller flop
It worked out well for those who really liked them tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
it aint work for me 
frown.gif

the dude i was going to meet up with changed his mind

These are restocking ASG Weekend. Stop supporting resellers lol. With all the other hype from galaxys and big bangs, these should be easily had.

This has been on NDC's release list for few days now...

[table][tr][td]Air Jordan 1 High DW
(Restock, no phone orders)
[/td][td]Black/Sport Red-White-Cement Grey[/td][td]$175[/td][td]464803-001[/td][/tr][/table]

The problem with the first release of these was that NDC release 8 new kicks on the same day. The second time of release, the same thing will happen again with the asg releases.

Back
Top Bottom