new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

if youre in the socal pasadena area, the place where my uncles brother-in-law works just got a shipment in.

they also take phone orders
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  good people there, the employees dont take shoes for themselves there, wish i can say that about house of hoops

I want these any NTers wanna look out. In somewhat of a vet on this site but I've hooked up many a NTer in the past

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

wow so this registration is widespread? is it better than tickets/bands?

I don't think it's widespread, I only follow niketown Santa Monica and la and they both do them. I like this registration thing, I can pick up shoes from 10-5. No waiting in line or worrying about getting my size

Secured my size 10 on the twitter RSVP session for NTLV. I was number 5 on the reply!! You gotta be fast with the reply for these! I missed out online on the last release. So happy I got me a pair! good luck to all this weekend!

Looks like ill be trying my luck online, I work til 7 and store opens at 6... I wonder how many ppl in line are going to want these... Wish they were coming out Saturday...

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

wow so this registration is widespread? is it better than tickets/bands?

Registration is no better or worse than Online Purchasing. Only difference is that you have to show up at a mandatory time window to pick them up. That could be good for you because it's less time than shipping or bad for you because you have to drive down at that time window. 

^I can picture me puttin my feet in em, its the walkin around in public part that has me nervous. I think im gettin old...well no thinkin about it, I am

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

^I can picture me puttin my feet in em, its the walkin around in public part that has me nervous. I think im gettin old...well no thinkin about it, I am

roll.gif

They've grown on me and I want but I'll probably be screwed again like all the releases this year since I work the night shift. When they first dropped was everyone jacking up prices?

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

roll.gif

They've grown on me and I want but I'll probably be screwed again like all the releases this year since I work the night shift. When they first dropped was everyone jacking up prices?

Yes they were.

Originally Posted by RV019

Could've had these on lock, but I decided to pass

I'll just stick to my Lebron ASG
pimp.gif

wow serious bro
if i can get one on lock i will do it with out thinking
those look nice and worth more than those asg ( my opinion)

Nike is releasing so much heat this weekend.

I think these will be easy to cop.

Heard Champs, FootAction, Finish Line gonna have them.

You don't even have to show up early.

Back
Top Bottom