new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

the hangtag only came on half the pairs on the restock...i bought 4 pairs from the same store and 2 had them while the other 2 didnt...call nike and complain i did,said they needed more people to report this so they can actually mail out tags like they did with the chicaago 10s

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

have an offer to trade my cement ivs for a pair of dave whites..should I take this trade?
I wouldnt....
its a fair trade. I would do it if you have an extra pair of 4s. IMO 4s are a better overall shoe than DW1s

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

how many people actually got the hang tag with their pairs?

i have a buyer that is freaking out cause i sent him a pair without one. none of mine came with one and now i need one so this guy can relax

it seems like most pairs around my way didn't come with that damn jordan tag.  its a piece of cardboard though, who cares 
laugh.gif

I was so lucky to get mine, didn't score on foot locker.com on friday. But somehow finish line at millennia mall on Saturday had one left, in my size at 6pm, with a mall full of hypebeasts cuz of all star weekend. I literally saw every single shoe I've ever wanted in that mall on that day on someone's feet, every foam except galaxy's, a bunch of premios, space jam, bred and concord 11s, playoff and aqua 8s, raptor 7s, etc, and somehow they had a pair of Dave whites just sitting right outside the store in my size. And I did get the hang tag too.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this shoe looks a lot better with red laces 

as i said this was a reseller flop 
roll.gif

Pretty much things dropped like twice on all major sites lol. It's funny dudes talking about these as if They were that limited lol. And guy asking about trading his 4s for Dave whites wow worst trade ever don't regret it man you Already have the better shoe.

How do you guys even fit into these? The ankle part is real tight and I couldn't even fit half my foot in them. Do you unlace them every time you wear or something?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by NT2488

Lol at people saying the "Cement" IVs are better than the Dave Whites.

that must be only the newest of newbies sneaker collectors 
Seriously, smh. Have you seen the comparisons between the 1999s and 2012s? Not even close to the same shoe. Lmao.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

cements > Dw
na chill. And this is from a guy who owns both pairs.

Yea we all get that the 2012 cement 4s were made from a classic original 4, however as far as quality goes the DW 1s blow them out of the water. I had to rock my cements numerous times to break them in cause they were stiff when I first pulled them out of the box. The DW 1s are smooth and are made like the banned 1s if not better. I love my 2012 cement 4s because I've never owned a pair of 89s or 99s but the DW 1s are clearly the superior pair here.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by coreyatou

cements > Dw
na chill. And this is from a guy who owns both pairs.

Yea we all get that the 2012 cement 4s were made from a classic original 4, however as far as quality goes the DW 1s blow them out of the water. I had to rock my cements numerous times to break them in cause they were stiff when I first pulled them out of the box. The DW 1s are smooth and are made like the banned 1s if not better. I love my 2012 cement 4s because I've never owned a pair of 89s or 99s but the DW 1s are clearly the superior pair here.

i own both as well..... 
pimp.gif

Lol. At people really trying to compare Cement Quality to the quality of these. People must really be smoking that good stuff if they have both pair and TRULY believe the cements are made better.

just a reminder...

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. YOU WILL BE BANNED!

This includes: Offers to hook up or pickup for "retail plus shipping", sig checks with items wanted/for sale in signature, free posting for the sake of advertising wants/needs and posting stockroom photos(pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) .

It doesn't matter what you're selling/buying or even for how much, TAKE IT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

Back
Top Bottom