NEW DMP 08 PACK INFO.

i have been getting tons of PM's latley this is what i know and what will happen in 08.

if the packs drop tommorow they will have nike air for 1 last time unless things go south in JB and they get thristy.

that means that carmines will have nike air but i heard that there is thoughts of going with white infared instead of the carmines
the OG IV color has yet been set in stone. i hope it is the white cement IVs since i just bought the black and red IVs over the summer. but who
can go wrong with nike air pairs ?the XI/XII package will be space jams/white reds. the hare 7's and black red 16's look good from what i saw.
every one thinks 08 will be the best year ever. TRUST this there will be only 3 must cop packs. 11's,VI's,7 packs. the thing i dont like is that therewas talks of chi town x's and playoff 13's but it was scrapped. 23's will be amazing.

That all sounds amazing, I'd like to not get my hopes up until confirmation occurs. However, I dread the atmosphere in the "sneaker community"and outside of any Jordan retailer around the release of "much anticipated" packs. It's going to be madness, better start investing in lawnchairs, teflon, kevlar, and a tent.

^I hope all that is true. SpaceJams XI / White/Red XII is the XI/XII pack i've dreamed of. And for the VI pack....you can't go wrong with carmines orinfra's.

Thanks for the info...will there be a UNC-like colorway for the 23's, that isn't a low......

thank u for this information......OMG space jams, I really dont care if the white infareds or carmines drop just as long as one of those drop with the nike airinstead of the jumpman....again thank u for this information..

i think thats going to be one of the limited releases i have to check. knowin JB they will do a NA insole and put a jumpman on the VI's with all this timetill the packs drop.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

so where the DMP pack info?
right! where?
however, good news for the 11-12 pack, if this information is right.....................
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info.
This time of year is when Niketalk is at its best.

1. upcoming sig shoe topics.
2. info on next year releases
3. speculations on colorways
4. the time of year where jb drop that heat (December, January, February, March, and April) with so much anticipation.

Im gonna act like I didn't anything about Nike Air until I see it. I got all hyped for the return of Nike Air this year, then JB pulled the plug.

We'll have to see when things start getting for real instead of just hype. All things will come...Patience.

DMP2?....I've heard of a lot of different packs, but not of a DMP2.... Welll w.e. as long as we get what you said we're going to get i dont care
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

SJs and Wht/Red XIIs for me ! I'm one who is way past the retro thing too but damnit man !

COOK # 45
get fit.

I want to hoop in those XX3s !

I need someone to confirm this...? I refuse to believe nike air will be on packs and the XI will be Spacejams w/ White/Red XIIs!! no no no i refuse to believethis becasue I just quit my job this morning!! aaaaahhhh

X/XIII
XVI/VII
XI/XII
and gimmie white 4's.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom