NEW DRAKE - Little Bit (Ft. Lykke Li)

Someone let me know if this has been posted but some new Drake off his mixtape droppin in 09... Something different from the Ransom/Stuntin %%% and somethingmore on a 808s tip
laugh.gif
, but I'm definitely feeling it. And damn thisis just mixtape material you gotta wonder what he's got in the vault for the album.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ufkaGeHKwjo/SSV6R-pZxKI/AAAAAAAAA-I/F5YNfKe3NhQ/s1600-h/IMG_0142.JPG

LINK: Drake & Lykke Li - Little Bit

This is a record off of So Far Gone, the new mixtape which I am in Atlanta finishing right now. I chose to leak this song so that people can get a vibe for the tape. I am a true fan of this artist and I am looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks.

My mans told me about this one of my favorite songs
pimp.gif

Skeptical what Drake is going to do this. Going to bed review in the morning

damn Kanye's influence to hell
smh.gif

sayin that though, thats better than any of the #*@$ i've heard from 808's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High St

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Drake's been singing and using melodic tone way before Kanye came up with his 808's & Heartbreak concept

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by High St

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Drake's been singing and using melodic tone way before Kanye came up with his 808's & Heartbreak concept

This is true! Drake has been singing since the start of his career. He sings and raps and does both damn good.

Drake is back in town for the video shoot for "Still Fly" (Remix) this weekend, directed by Little X. FTR It's Big Page feat. Drake, I know therewas people who thought it was Drake's song I'll try and get some pics/video from the shoot.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It's Lykke Li's song.

Drake just hopped on it.
Word.� Everyone gettin on his tip like this dude is doing anything innovative.� He's just following the standard rap over popular songs andmelodies formula.

That said, I hate him for doing this to Lykke Li.

i was on bout the autotune and drums....

only stuff i've heard from Drake before this is on comeback season....this tracks goin a different (kanyesque) direction.

laugh.gif
@ posting that vid.
never seen it before ... thanks i guess?!

Can't wait for the mixtape ...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Drake is back in town for the video shoot for "Still Fly" (Remix) this weekend, directed by Little X. FTR It's Big Page feat. Drake, I know there was people who thought it was Drake's song I'll try and get some pics/video from the shoot.
I support Canadian hiphop and I'm also the first to dismiss most of it. But that Still Fly record is a certified hit.

the original track is much, much better.... and old as %%@%. i dunno who this drake cat is, but he just added his vocals to the og lykke li track.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It's Lykke Li's song.

Drake just hopped on it.
Word.� Everyone gettin on his tip like this dude is doing anything innovative.� He's just following the standard rap over popular songs and melodies formula.

That said, I hate him for doing this to Lykke Li.

laugh.gif
my boy got shot and can't walk anymore...

yeah, i definitely didn't hear any autotune either. If you want to compare it to anything, it's more in the early N.E.R.D. direction of music...just anopinion though...i like it a lot

Can someone recommend some more material from dude besides comeback season for me? Duke is a beast.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
wowww, I can't believe Drizzy jumped on this track.
smokin.gif

I've been feelin' Lykke for cool minute too... her live performances are top notch.

ohh yeah, this track has been thrown onto my 8320 and played repeatedly since last night.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Drake is back in town for the video shoot for "Still Fly" (Remix) this weekend, directed by Little X. FTR It's Big Page feat. Drake, I know there was people who thought it was Drake's song I'll try and get some pics/video from the shoot.
I support Canadian hiphop and I'm also the first to dismiss most of it. But that Still Fly record is a certified hit.
QFT on every word you said.

Back
Top Bottom