New Era Nationals question

I bought a navy nats hat, the new one with that big sticker on the top, thats non wool. I didn't notice til i got home the underbill (underside of thebill) is blue, instead of grey like the old, 100% wool style. Is that how all of them are now? does anywhere know a place in DC where I could find the oldstyle, with the grey underbill?

the red ones now have black underbill's, and black sweat liners, i like them more, i hate when my lining would get dirty from sweating in the summer. but ihave about 3-4 red nats hats and 3-4 blue junts, one each with the black n blue under bills and the rest are grey under's with white linings, i would buy ahat in each color every footlocker 50% off, 15 dollar hats ftw. i would try footlockers or sports zones if your near one, they hold on to all of there oldstock, i think all the grey underbill junts are like a year n a half old, i saw a few last time i went to footlocker in potomac mills

Best bet is eBay. Thing is, the Nats only wore the grey underbrims for one season so it's gonna be pretty tough finding it.

Back
Top Bottom