New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

When Nick knocked him out 
roll.gif
 Was not expecting that

Coach was too funny "I thought I was by myself for that"

Winston's BabRab bucks. They serve pizza at a strip club?

Great show. Probably my favorite comedy. Besides the obvious shows boardwalk, sons, breaking bad...this is up there. Way better than Sullivan and son,Big Bang, 2 and a half men, mike n Molly, Modern family, new girl blows all these shows out. Nick, Schmidt , and Winston all funny af. Only shameless is up to par with new girl

Appreciated :smokin

It's worth it. The first episodes are rougher because they're figuring how to use Zooey but it picks up after that.

The biggest mistake Fox made with this show was that stupid "Adorkable" campaign where they showed Zooey being weird and goofy... and that's the direction the show felt at first. But they realized they needed to tone her down and highlight the other characters a lot more.

Great show. Probably my favorite comedy. Besides the obvious shows boardwalk, sons, breaking bad...this is up there. Way better than Sullivan and son,Big Bang, 2 and a half men, mike n Molly, Modern family, new girl blows all these shows out. Nick, Schmidt , and Winston all funny af. Only shameless is up to par with new girl

Appreciated
smokin.gif
Wayy better than modern family?  uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My dude Taye Diggs made the episode :lol:

WHIPPED LIKE CREAM CHEESE

Last edited:
there is a extra room in the loft now maybe coach will move back for a while since hes single. 

Glad they decided to keep him for the rest of the season. I guess he'll be living with Schmidt? Unless he decides to take Schmidt's old room at the loft. Either way, it'll make for some good storylines.

Any of you guys been checking out Brooklyn Nine-nine before New Girl? I thought having Adam Samberg as the main would annoy the hell out of me, but they toned his character down a bit and it's been pretty good ever since. The guys behind the show also worked on The Office/Parks and Rec so it's in good hands.

Huge fan of Mindy, but I still like the New Girl.

Like everyone said, Winston and Schmidt kill it, but Nick sucks. Him and Jess got together way too early in the show, thus he's stealing valuable screen time that could go to developing Winston more.

Glad Coach is back.

Any of you guys been checking out Brooklyn Nine-nine before New Girl? I thought having Adam Samberg as the main would annoy the hell out of me, but they toned his character down a bit and it's been pretty good ever since. The guys behind the show also worked on The Office/Parks and Rec so it's in good hands.

I was the same way.. I liked Samberg, but as the lead of a sitcom? I was skeptical. But it was the same thing with Zooey Deschanel, they toned down their wacky antics and made it a joke for the other characters to get mad at and it works a lot better. Plus, like you said, Michael Schur from Parks and Rec is awesome so that helps a lot.

The first 3-4 episodes were pretty slow for me. I don't really like Andy Samberg's character. The strength of the show is in the supporting cast and I'm glad they're now getting more screentime. Past couple of episodes have been better.

Nicee, hopefully he don't ruin the chemistry or take too much screen time away from Schmidt and Winston, the Jess/nick story lines mehh.
I hope to see more of CiCi

Back
Top Bottom