New Harry Potter _______ on the way Vol. Mysterious 'Pottermore' website is up

they milkin tha +#$@ out of this aint it $%$+#+ nerds

happy.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- whats wrong with Harry Potter in your opinion?

Just not a fan. I've read the first four books and felt the series fell off after that. I guess I'm just a lowly muggle. 
grin.gif

Muggle is too good for you...you are a SQUIB

78f16910916432f8c90b180cb00e0e5df43265b1_r.jpg

roll.gif
 DEAD!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- whats wrong with Harry Potter in your opinion?

Just not a fan. I've read the first four books and felt the series fell off after that. I guess I'm just a lowly muggle. 
grin.gif

Muggle is too good for you...you are a SQUIB

78f16910916432f8c90b180cb00e0e5df43265b1_r.jpg

ice cold.
laugh.gif
I love Harry potter. Me and my friends were very happy 7th graders reading them books for the first time... It's been around along time. I'm 23 now and when it ended a few years ago I took that **%# personally
30t6p3b.gif

Still not entirely sure what Pottermore is even after the announcement but I am excited for it nonetheless.

Originally Posted by amel223

I swear, if it isn't a new book I'm gunna raise hell

its not. watch the announcement on the last page. its some sort of online community mmo/store/your guess is as good as mine @+@%

[h1]J.K. Rowling announces Harry Potter e-books[/h1]

Fans lamenting the end of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series and the subsequent movies can rejoice.

The boy wizard's creator, at a press conference in London this morning, announced that she will share extensive new material on the Potter saga on a new website, Pottermore, that will go live in October. The site will launch in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish, with more languages to follow.

The new material, Rowling says, will include more details on the characters, objects and places in her beloved series.

And in a major development, she announced that Pottermore will be a venue through which fans can buy, for the very first time, the Harry Potter books in e-book form.

Pottermore, it was also annnounced, is being developed in a partnership with Sony and will be an outlet for Sony products designed for Potter fans.

A press release distributed after the press conference explained that on the Pottermore website "the storyline will be brought to life with sumptuous newly-commissioned illustrations and interactive 'Moments' through which you can navigate, starting with the first book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) Stone. On entering, you choose a magic username and begin your experience. As you move through the chapters, you can read and share exclusive writing from J.K. Rowling, and, just as Harry joins Hogwarts, so can you. You visit Diagon Alley, get sorted into a house, cast spells and mix potions to help your house compete for the House Cup."

Rowling, at the press conference at the Victoria & Albert Museum, revealed, according to the press release which did not quote her directly, some key features of the website including how she "has brought to life" both the Sorting Hat and Ollivanders" experiences from her books "by revealing the questions asked by the Sorting Hat - which places newcomers into their Hogwarts houses according to their characteristics - and the magic behind the Wand Chooser - which finds the right wand for each user from over 33,000 possible combinations. She also revealed glimpses of the new information she has provided on some of the best-loved characters."

Beginning today, fans can submit their email addresses on Pottermore.com in order to be contacted by the site following the opening of registration on 31st July, Harry's birthday. On that date, an online challenge will be launched in which the first million people to complete their registration will gain early entry into the website.

Link

Meh...

smh they wont allow me to submit my email address. if anyone can do it for me my email address is fkint@ yahoo.com
laugh.gif

It says only the first million people gain early entry into the website. That first one million spots is def already filled up lol

Back
Top Bottom