New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

Episode was much better tonight. Show is still missing something.

All the characters are meh.

Joe is especially awful.
Like someone mentioned earlier in here (rep to them saying it)

This show doesnt have an Ari....imagine Entourage without Ari. 

Solid episode doe

Reggie, but I cant knock his hustle from his POV

Ballers is feeling like Entourage after season 3, not sure how long they can sustain that :lol:  but I'll ride with it regardless

You guys have to give it some time.

He dynamic was Ari's character in the first season? He didn't really take off until season 2-3 and onward.

This show still has time to turn up. Entourage was pretty corny at first too. They had to catch their wave and ride it once they found their direction.

It's better than How to Make it in America, I'll tell you that. Even though that's not saying much.

Reggie is scum :lol:
Rock pressed him with 2 fingers and dude went flying.

John David definitely showed his father's mannerisms, it's crazy. The apple don't fall far from the tree :lol:

I caught 3/4 of the episode from last night and I couldn't finish it. It was so bland like many have stated. They definitely are trying to use a sort of Entourage feel but it isn't working.

I agree, episode was really bad.

So short and meaningless.
I don't like to count out shows so fast, but in starting to lose faith :\

Just booze, drugs, and beautiful women = Miami

LeBatard in there :lol: should've gotten Papi :rofl:

The rock talking about "slinging the D" sounded really cheesy to me
laugh.gif
This. He said it like some old dude trying to sound young.

I wanna punch Reggie thru the screen. Ultimate leech scumbag. I've somewhat enjoyed them. I agree with the 30 mins, should be a hour per episode. I'm gonna give it 3 more episode. This is how I felt about AoS (and thats on network TV) but I stuck it out and its a whole lot better now.

I was waiting for the Rock to slap Reggie but he barely tapped him. Reggie is annoying :smh:
The show can be better but I think they are just touching the surface of the characters. They keep using the Miami/Baller life stye to get people to watch but that seems to be kind of redundant. It needs more storyline on why Vernon is an idiot and the other characters.

Last edited:
That dude Reggie is a textbook BAN 
sick.gif
. Glad that Rock finally put paws on him,about time.

Last edited:

That dude Reggie is a textbook BAN 
sick.gif
. Glad that Rock finally put paws on him,about time.
Reggie caught a fade from The Rock? I gotta watch make sure to watch this episode.

Dude is annoying AF when he started complaing about he was being done dirty. LOL.

Crazy to think there are athletes who live like this.

Back
Top Bottom