New House of Hoops Locations Coming Soon

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

even with all these new locations. NY will still be on top. wouldn't be surprised if these "new" HOHs don't get the same exclusives like NY and LA, even CHI.
as mentioned before, some of these "new HOHs" will just be wall extensions inside a FTL, correct me if im wrong....

HOH NY >>> all HOHs

amen.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I heard PG Plaza for DC/Maryland
thats what im hearing aswell. luckily PG plaza is 5min away from where i live
pimp.gif

even with all these new locations. NY will still be on top. wouldn't be surprised if these "new" HOHs don't get the same exclusives like NY and LA, even CHI.
as mentioned before, some of these "new HOHs" will just be wall extensions inside a FTL, correct me if im wrong....

HOH NY >>> all HOHs

FTL supposedly bought out the Radio Shack next door to the FTL in the Galleria in Houston so i guess they will remodel and it will inside the FTL or nextdoor.

Can't wait to see what happens im pretty sure out of all the new location that are gonna open the DMV is def gonna be pulling in crazy numbers more ifwhere not number one we sure are gonna be close....

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

HOH NY >>> all HOHs

amen.

i went to HOH NYC i wasnt that impressed....i guess it would be cool during a quickstrike release..but when i went nothing was going on.

why no portland store ?

I thought the same thing, but then realized there probably isn't a big enough demand/market for one compared to other cities. Especially since Campus isnearby with really limited stuff and PE's.

Portland, HOME OF NIKE stays getting screwed. We dont even get nice stuff at our NT, thats one thing that I'll never really get.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I wonder where they are goin to put the HOH in PA..

Pittsburgh?
Harrisburg?
Philly?

Scranton?
laugh.gif
lewisburg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i hate the god forsaken town lol
Yall need to watch badmouthin my city
laugh.gif

Harrisburg would have me goin crazy (hometown love
pimp.gif
)
In Pittsburgh right now so that would be cake too. But I'm bankin on the Philly area
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

-New Jersey
-PA
-MD
-Houston TX
-Dallas TX
-Vegas
-London
-Paris
about damn time.

I know right? We are the 4th largest city in the nation and we don't even have a Nike Town!!

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by miamib30514

no miami love?

right here we need 1 here in miami
if i was FTL. ill buy the NT in Sunset place and change it into a HOH.. maybe with that their ppl will finally go to Sunset place. or maybe byAventura mall

Back
Top Bottom