| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Quote:
and no i'm not VIP, i'm just IP

:lol:
laugh.gif

www.thesneakattack.com/ peetys@gmail.com

um the am 87's was up for a couple of hours this morning :D (UK time)
Vamps / Black J IIIs 10.5 For Sale

Quote:
Cubanbee or KDAY if your reading this do your 90's feel a bit bigger than usual? Because my pair feels like I was wereing 11's.

Funny you mention that, because I was thinking that yesterday when I put 'em on.. I'd say AT LEAST 1/2 size big. Which is fine by me, but yeah.. I did notice.

The studio WILL NOT be open by May 15th.

^yeah looks like they might be producing the am1's again cause it doesnt say "sold out" or "you missed your chance" anymore. what time was this? thanks.

i recieved the 90's that I took my little cuzin to do 8 weeks ago

and i recieved mine that i did 3 weeks ago

on the same day

strange ? :nerd:
nerd.gif

cubanbeee,

Thanks... but, do you know of when the 255 will re-open? The week of May 22-26? May 29-June 2?
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets

I've been away from this thread for awhile now and after going through some pages I'm convinced to making another AM1. Good stuff everyone!

JEN Q IS DOPENESS IN A CUP!prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:wow:ffice:wow:ffice" /?

Does anyone know when the 03's will be put up so we can order them? Will it be at Midnight or tomorrow at the usual update time?
Basketball and Mixed Martial Art's.....Yea, Weird combo...

Yea, im getting ancy, thats why I want to know if they will be on tonight, cant wait to see what options are gonna be avalible for the 03's. These are one of my favorite runners of all time, I cant wait to get a few pairs in custom style! :D
happy.gif

Good looking out! I ordered up 2 more pairs of AM1's at 1pm PST!!!
I'll drop some pics in about 6-8 weeks!!!!
peace
ps.
Got my am95's and am93's on the way from Ho Chi Minh!!!...

damn dude, i was on there waiting, got in, took to long to design my pairs and missed out again lol.

i am pretty fking anxious, its only been 3 weeks and im fiending...i reallly hope i get that confirm email this thurday, cause that will make it week 4...
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

i need to order some more, if i can ever get in on time.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Back
Top Bottom