| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

S50H i also ordered my 95s on april 13th at the studio and stil ahve got a confirm email, your pretty lucky, didnt even make it week 4 which is tmr...
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

here are my first 255 ids, went march 23...came tues...second set of laces engine just to get engine laces for other ids...will swap white thought a waste to order...

amrf1.jpg

amrf2.jpg

amrf4.jpg

So can anyone clarify this for me, I might have missed it but oh well....When do they plan on putting the shoes back up? AM95,03,and 97 ? Is there a specific time everyday or what? I wanna pick up 2 pairs out of the 3 atleast...anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Later

I hate everydamn one of you that got to iD a 95, whether online or at 255.

lol Just playin.

But props to you.

*argh*
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

ordered these on April 9th Just got them Earlier today
Buffalo Print with Laser Blue and Neon Yellow accents

cimg12978dn.jpg

cimg12985un.jpg

cimg12999an.jpg

Done up two times - in, out, and finished. I'll sleep well tonight!

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

My AM1s finally arrived last Thursday...
xp3u6g.jpg

And my fiancee's arrived Monday...
xp4f0z.jpg

I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

nycztam,

Yeah, we ordered our NIKE iD's at the studio on the same day, and what's funny is that I never got the shipping confirmation email and yet I received the shoes today. That was definitely a quick shipment, and I'm still waiting on the AM95's.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

R Dot i id'd the same exact pair except a lazer blue swoosh, according to UPS will be here tomorrow.

"i smoked this dip once
i got high for 6 months
23 days, 6 hospital stays and i missed lunch"

Quote:
R Dot i id'd the same exact pair except a lazer blue swoosh, according to UPS will be here tomorrow.

that's cool, I don't think I'll have to worry about seeing anybody else with the same design since I moved to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago.

R dot your 95s are bangin.. i was going to do a 95 all buffaloe with neon contrast and accents but i heard everyone and their grandmama did that at ny studio, but you out did them all by adding the laserblue.. also thanks to those who left positive comments on myne, appreciate it... the 93s i posted are actually a try on courtesy of 255

GO SPURS GO!!!!

Quote:
the 93s i posted are actually a try on courtesy of 255

How did you go about getting a try-on?!?!

I would LOVE to get my hands on a pair of those...
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Quote:
yo does anyone have any good ideas about cleaning the felty type suede thats on the web am1's???

I wrapped packing tape around my hand. It worked really well.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

^^thanks bro
plus i got my shipping confirmation for my 95s today...it pretty quick considering i ordered them on april 15. my first am1's were ordered on feb 1 and i received them on march 3. so im quite happy :D
happy.gif

Congrats all on your quick shipping, but I have to say you are all PISSING ME OFF!!!

Seriously, I ordered my 95's before april 13th and have heard nothing about them since the order, except for the fact that I'm $150 poorer and still have no shoes! I'm hoping they just show up on my doorstep and I just didn't get the shipping notification. Ha, actually I had almost forgot about them except I keep reading this thread and it is making me impatient.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

^ well they were only $135...so techincally you are $15 richer than you thought...

i just got my shipping confirmation for my 255 95's on the 15th of april....so just be patient...if you ordered them from online then they always seem to take longer

SO WILL I BE ABLE TO ORDER A PAIR OF 90's ON NIKEID STILL???

if so how do i go about doing it, i am very sruprised to see that it's "sold out" and not avail anymore, so is there anyway to order or is it like "done deal/game over"? what about 255?

alli wanted were reverse infrareds....=( please contact me below or ezinbox me, OR just reply and fill me in, thanks@
holla @
daaznfella@hotmail.com OR IM me @ daaznfella suckaaaa!......
for dope jordan tees, go to WWW.OVERSTAND.NET...you wont be sorry!
[/b]​

^^

I think Nike discontinued everything except the 87s, and AM1s. I also think 255 ended their Air Max series as well. I'm not entirely sure though.
and damn man, change your username. It's mad corny.

the am87 and am1's are the same shoe.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

tjshorty... yeah they were $135 but when you add shipping and everything else it came to about $150 or so, I don't remember the exact number but I know it was in that range. But they did give me free shipping on my next order for some reason (I don't remember them doing this when I ordered my dunks), so I have that to look forward to, maybe today even if I can get my 87 order in finally.

But I didn't realize that shipping was so much faster for studio pairs, I mean now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense, but I hadn't really considered that. Ha, I was going overboard a little on the pissed off thing, actually I kind of like the uncertainty of when they will come, I had basically forgotten about my dunks when I got the shipping notice, it was like getting a shoe out of no where.

Basically all this proves is I'm gonna have to get into the studio next time I'm in NYC, but then again I already knew this.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

Back
Top Bottom