Fresh white Nike airs and the matching socks fitted

Did you make that poem for me? How sweet... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Heres mine... a few more on the way.
The "neon" is more canary yellow. But I still likey.
47b6da05b3127cce88f50a7f5a2c00000016108AZMmjhy3bN2

47b6da05b3127cce88f549061aec00000016108AZMmjhy3bN2

Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

formulaCHECK nice job on the 95s. What date did you order them at the studio?

It seems like the 95s designed at the studio are getting made & shipped relatively quickly in comparison to the 1s and the 90s.

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

Quote:
Did you make that poem for me? How sweet...

uh, no.. it's from 300 Bars and Runnin'.. all i did was go over to ohhla.com, copy-paste, and change 2 words. took 30 seconds.

enough with the bickering though, let's get back to talking about shoes.

nice 90s, FudoAkira.. neon x altitude is hott..

and i'm surprised at how comfortable 90s are.. but my feet still like forces over maxes, anyday, anyhow, anyway..

wbrlnp.jpg

wccv3r.jpg

eboy

^

i was planning to do buffalo swooshes, but you can't do buffalo on the swoosh... kinda sucks.

EDIT - that's why i've learned, especially when you first go to 255, to never go in with your heart set on a preconceived concept, because you'll only be disappointed when you can't get exactly what you want.. just have fun making something from what you feel like that day, and definitely make sure you take advantage of their samples - it definitely helps a lot being able to see the colors and materials as they'll actually appear..

eboy

Just got my 97's in the mail yesterday..The infared on the bubble doesnt match the infared on the line and different from the color on the insole,etc..Shizz is crazy..THey're clean but I expected a lil better..Pix later

khakilife...lovin your girls pair
Customs by MACHE- If you guys want your Dunks, AF1s, Jordans-Whatever you want inbox me for more info! You can find some of my work in one of the threads in the Sneaker art forum!

~Long live the OG V~

My 97's came yesterday...they are insane.

My laptop is getting fixed right now so no pics until I get it back. Typing from work now.

Sup_

Very dope Rhandy.

Wish I could do studioID...

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."
Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net

Has anybody been able to order a pair of Max 1's in the last 3 weeks?

The lady in customer service told me they restock everyday but I dont believe her.

I must check like 15 times a day.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

Back
Top Bottom