| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Is anybody else really disappointed with the color selection of all the shoes? I was hoping to make some sick UVA shoes (navy, true orange) but all they have is that garbage engine color. I guess I'm not ordering anything.
The best player in the ACC[/b]​

am95's are bad @#%$ mang!!....gonna ID'em fo sho! :pimp:
pimp.gif

peace,

Ed

^^ agreed....the 95's really let me down. maybe my hopes were too high......
"Each day is another chance to do the things I could've...
...done the day before, but didn't and known I should've" --Phonte of Little Brother

are we ever gonna see some 90's?
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

seriously, if they cancel my order after two months of waiting....

i may have a meltdown and burn all my nikes in a rage.. :evil:
devil.gif

is there an AA for sneakerheads??

Very disappointed in the 95's, but I guess they had to limit the options so that we wouldnt be able to recreate past colorways...

On a side note is Nike trying to tell us that the MSRP on GR 95's is $125
FS:SZ 10 NIKE AIR MAX 90 INFRARED $70 LOCAL PICK UP NYC ONLY
EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Still messin around ...

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

got mine. there kinda brighter than i thought but they will still be rocked this summer...

img15187bi.jpg

Urawa inspired?

those are probably the nicest i've seen yet
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Quote:
Can't wait to fly out to my appointment...

where do u live...n where u flyin to??? man thats some dedication..or u just really wanna put ur own spin on it...
Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture. The term is a combination of the words "hyper" and "fly". It is distinguished by gritty, pounding rhythms. An individual is said to "get hyphy" when they dance in an overstated and ridiculous manner, or if they get overly loud with other people. Most in the Bay Area would consider this style as acting "******ed" or "Stupid Doo-Doo Dumb"
-Spread the Hyphy

im disappointed with the id95s... imma definitely do an am1 soon..
3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

r0cs35.jpg

bet this will be the most id'ed colorway
except with a laser swoosh
they may not be perfect but at least their cheaper than expected...

Quote:
disappointing. how do I post pics of my designs so far?

one way is to

1) go to the page of your design (so you see it on your screen, the highest window), press "PrtSc" (print screen) on your keyboard. this pretty much takes a picture of whats on your screen.

2) open up Paint program

3) control + V (paste) it in paint.

4) crop what you dont want in the pic of your design

5) save picture as _____.jpg

6) host the picture

hope that helps

Those 95s you guys are making don't look fun at all. $125, down from $140? The evolution of air AM95 was the first 95 to retail for $125 and there was something wrong/missing with that shoe. It didn't look right at all.
[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom