| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

i have called the 255 studio to make an appt. no one answers the phone and no one has called back. is this normal? can someone send me the email address to book? thanks

.cmosley7@yahoo.com

^ if you read like a page before this i asked the exact same question....
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY​

WANTED: DS size 9.5 Seattle SC 95​

t4zghh.jpg

these are nice. i thought the blue toe was a mistake by nike but i guess they actually did produce blue toes. why the hell did they change it. the white toe really looks tacky..

I want to give big thanks to searchin4js for helping me out with these. I'm in cali so he was nice enough to help me out at the studio today. Contact him and he may be able to help you as well. Anyway, here's the pics. I can't wait!

Mine is very simliar to that pair ^. I just hope i get my pair and they dont cancel on me. Been 5 and a half weeks as of now

Jeffrizzle19,

Check your e-mail, thanks!

not for free, though.

shoez2424, your welcome...That is what NT is all about people helping people pursue a common goal- SNEAKERS....

Need An Invite? Holla At Me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

what's up with the mother of pearl/ecru/offf white sole? or is that the lighting

i like it!

DSC04522.JPG

[/b]

[/b]

Did any1 use white for like the quarter but didnt use patent? im interested to see how it looks. Cause theres still a few id like to do but if 255 is all booked up its online i guess.

1 more quesrion can you still do the am1 and 90s online. Did they take them off or they just limiting them to certain amount a day? -Thanks

Damn I can't wait for mine...I'm not even going to wear them, at least for a while. I chose not to put a name on them and leave the Nike Air. All these 95s look stupid because of the midsole/Air bubble change even though some of the colorways are hot.

I just got my 1's today! Ordered them on Feb 25th. I wish i could post pics but my cpu is so old that I don even think it has that outlet. If I can figure it out, I'll post em.

*EDIT* I found out how to post pics. Here it is. tell me wut u think :smile:
smile.gif

633140576_l.jpg

Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Back
Top Bottom