[| -- (NEW) Joe Budden - "Downfall" (Produced by J.Cardim) -- |]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been wantin to hear the CDQ ever since he performed it at SOB's...song is serious...can't wait for the album

Joey makes great music. Feel bad for the dude because he makes his best music when he's depressed and such
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

"they call it complaining, I call it explainin' ... "

The problem with Joe Budden is he thinks just because he can make a clever metaphor about how he wasn't really the herb in every scenario, its justifiable.

[/thread]

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

The problem with Joe Budden is he thinks just because he can make a clever metaphor about how he wasn't really the herb in every scenario, its justifiable.

[/thread]
I was about to disagree but i kind of get what you're saying. Seems he is often trying to avoid being blamed the one at fault in his situations.

pimp.gif

I got Moneys on Me and Hate Me but missed out on the other Great Escape tracks
mad.gif

nerd.gif
anybody got me?

Knowing spanish woman very well she probably responded by saying...
"Oh u hit a woman...but let another rapper run up on u in front of a camera....

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

[/thread]
I was about to disagree but i kind of get what you're saying. Seems he is often trying to avoid being blamed the one at fault in his situations.

Good point. Being a big Budden fan, if you think about it, he never admits to being wrong about anything. He does feel the need to justify a lot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

[/thread]

Good point. Being a big Budden fan, if you think about it, he never admits to being wrong about anything. He does feel the need to justify a lot
laugh.gif
He does
laugh.gif
I don't think he gon openly admit he was wrong but u can tell dude kno he be wrong for 1/2 his situations and admits it indirectly by justifyin it. Either way, music is always piff when he depressed or whatever. I think he's in the mood for another mood muzik, just my $0.02

yall say what you will, but i dont think he was wrong in the whole meth/chef thing.

he said what he felt, and basically said lets rap about who's nicest.

damn, I remember there used to be a time where a Joe Budden song/thread (a song like this especially) would be about 7-10 pages long....

Him sluttin himself out in front of cameras really took a lot of stream from him....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

damn, I remember there used to be a time where a Joe Budden song/thread (a song like this especially) would be about 7-10 pages long....

Him sluttin himself out in front of cameras really took a lot of stream from him....

that and he has put out a lot of music recently.

In the song forgive me he admitted being wrong.. even though in that Wu Tang situation he wasn't wrong at all...but he did admit it

Back
Top Bottom