**New** Joe Budden - Pain in His Life (2nd Saigon Diss)**New**

First of all MidEastBeast you're an herb. Go somewhere.

You know I'm a rap Giant why Plax yourself
sick.gif
pimp.gif

A beef about nothing produced a nice diss from Joe.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

For some reason Adblock Plus is blocking zshare
smh.gif
I dont know hot to unblock
nerd.gif
You have to disable Adblock for zshare now.. just click on the ABP stopsign thing on firefox and click disable for zshare.net

Joe pretty much just #@#+%@* on Sai . Said that he couldnt even get a deal on entourage lol

This is when Joey shows everyone why he gets so much love and so much expectations. Dude can murder a track at will with ease. He went in for sure, Sai'snext attempt is going to be so weak, the only good from it will be Joey's response.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Come on Sai-giddy....You don't being _'s kids into beef.

Remember what happened when Ja Rule brought up Em's daughter?

4d515ebda81f509984f6f75bbe32a773131445e.gif

Welp, I expect Joe to come back w/ a quick 90 bars tonight.

I have no idea how he works that fast. _ is a machine.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This _ Joey
pimp.gif

They are both lames for this.

Buuuuuuuut, I must say, Joe did what Joe do. He went in...

Speak Tahiri? I'ma speak Austin, The one that'll suck your d!ck if you flossin', Game ol' b!+ch everyone was tossin', The one that you literally begged for that abortion...So we both gone wild, So we both love ho's and that's just our style...Besides you think it's a difference, But N' you go and see now, I just kiss mines, And yours is the mother of your child...

Who cares?
Joe has to show me something with this retail release or it's over for duke in my mind.
This fake rap beef is a crutch for his career. He can fall back on it when his buzz gets low & dudes rediscover their man crush for him all over again.
I've been giving this dude the wild benefit of the doubt off the strength of Jersey for a minute, but eff that.
Drop a banging album or step to the side my dude.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Speak Tahiri? I'ma speak Austin, The one that'll suck your d!ck if you flossin', Game ol' b!+ch everyone was tossin', The one that you literally begged for that abortion...So we both gone wild, So we both love ho's and that's just our style...Besides you think it's a difference, But N' you go and see now, I just kiss mines, And yours is the mother of your child...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ Joe actually admitting that he wifing a slide

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Right...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thats not a good look

Anyone else thinkin Joey has the KO track sitting and waiting? Especially after hearing him saying how the mouse fell for the trap. Joey went in with this onebut I wouldn't doubt if he got a 10min blackout ready and waiting.

Also I think in '09 Joey and his girl are going to break up, so much dirt coming up on her that I'm sure got him wondering to now.

Back
Top Bottom