New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

The quality on these are disappointing. The paint is very poorly sprayed on. I will probably return my pair.

Lol. Looks like you're half way there.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Just got these earlier and I think it's a solid shoe I like the materials and all but the paint has some flaws think of returning em and holding out for something better

These really aren't bad, If they are still available next month I may consider copping a pair since I don't have any yellow kicks to wear in my rotation.

If I was still in HS, I'd HAVE to cop one of these since school colors were Black/Yellow. These look good, especially on feet, but I had to budget my money since...you know...responsibilities and stuff.

Went into shoe palace today and walked out with these. They look much better in person and the nubuck is on point.

IM GLAD CATS ARE STARTING TO USE THEIR OWN JUDGEMENT ON IF THEY LIKE A SHOE OR NOT, MAKES IT EASIER TO COP. I REALLY HOPE ALL THESE YOUNG CATS KEEP BUYING THOSE UGLY BRONS AND KOBE AND KD, BC THEN THEIR MOMMY'S POCKETS WONT BE READY FOR AUGUST AND ALL 3 SPORT BLUES WILL BE EASY.. I WONT ROCK THE THUNDERS PROB TIL FALL, STILL NOT REALLY SURE WHY THEY PUT THE BLACK SUEDE IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY BUT I'LL TAKE IT.. SPORT BLUE IS A NICE SHOE, NOT AS NICE AS THE SPORT BLUE 3 IMO BUT THE 3 IS THE BEST JORDAN EVER AND I DONT THINK THERE IS A QUESTION THERE.. SOME SAY THE 11, BUT THEY ARE TOO TRENDY WITH CATS WHO AINT EVEN REAL JORDAN COLLECTORS. THE 4'S AND 5'S ARE RIGHT BEHIND, BUT THE DUNK FROM THE FREE THROW LINE IN 88' WITH MJ IS JUST WHAT JB IS ALL ABOUT. I'LL NEVER FORGET WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO HAVE THEM BACK THEN, AND WHEN U COP SOMETHING THAT BRINGS BACK THAT FEELING IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.. PLUS LOOKING FLY..LOL
The 3's are classic but the 12's absolutely can't be topped IMO. I remember following that entire season and then came the flu game......nuff said.

jordan 14s look very nice facing the sides. front facing, not lol... this colorway is nice imo very nice, in pictures lol. i went to champs this afternoon and took a look on this one nice shoe but when i saw the yellow part it was a little bit separated from the suede (glue didnt hold that well)

12's are def up there, height of the brand and I used to only collect up to 13 bc I didn't like anything after that but the 14 is growing on me and I think I'll add another few pair after these to my vault.. Grey and blue next week are fire, it's a no doubt cop for me. August will be a busy month!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm just not a fan of the Thunder colorway - maybe that's why they're still sitting in stores?

Back
Top Bottom