New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

Glad these weren't so hyped, at least I can cop this seeing how I stuck out on the lebrons. :smh: Black and yellow are my team colors so this will actually be worn.

These will be sitting and should be copped with bday coupon.

Copped regardless.
Hash Wall with Bday Coupon and 30% off plus 10% Military Discount!

don't forget the $5 Survey Coupon...

lol

That would be Ideal!

well just went on NDC and was able to put them in my cart and order...got an email saying my order went through. Hope I get shipping confirmation soon cause this would be my first ever purchase online and no longer would be batting .000

I think the suede was the deal breaker with these, the yellow is also real bright.I like a more golden yellow color

Picked up may pair and saw on the Raffle sheet that only a few people put in for them and they had multiple size runs that were not being held. These might actually go on sale...I like them but might have jumped the gun buying them. They are very nice in person imo.

some more pics.. (once again, sorry for bad pics 
eyes.gif
)

I feel like this a CW you be lookin in 5 years asking yourself "Why didnt I pick these up" so I had to get them.:smokin

Last edited:
I feel like this a CW you be lookin in 5 years asking yourself "Why didnt I pick these up" so I had to get them.:smokin
I hear what you're saying but I'm not a huge fan of the 14s. It's cool that he rocked them for his last shot. I copped a pair with the military. They're definitely sitting. But I could see them selling out in a day or so. I like the color way on the 4s more but it probably works on a lot of the models.

i would have liked it if they used a darker shade of yellow...if by any chance these drop in price or i can get a discount i will possibly buy

Fan of these but the timing isn't right as I've just bought some asics/foams; hopefully they restock or are barely above retail.  I'm a big fan, scared the hypetrain will have these sold out in 6 hours

People are definitely sleeping on these...i Just came from picking up my pair, quality good love the way the nubuck feels....but the yellow teeth are painted terribly on my pair, nothing serious though

The pairs I saw at my spot when I'm at school/work had glue stains on them and terribly painted teeth, he said it was on most pairs.

The pics put up ITT and on IG look good so far, don't you all think

Nice pics, I haven't seen them in person but some pics the yellow is bright as hell and some its a little darker so its hard to tell what they really are, I'm guessing brighter.

I really hope mine come through from NDC, got an email that said we received your order.

JB should be embarrassed for this holiday release flop. I would guess that 85% of these ordered this morning went to Pittsburgh.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom