New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

the more on feet post I see the more I like these, feel like that quality issue might have just been at my spot.

gonna give these things to the midweek and possibly scoop if not, there's no way the go for anything more an $185 anywhere GM

They dropped less than a week before the Concords and 8 days before Christmas.

Also, the shoe scene was much different, even in 2011. Midnight releases, no bots, minimal camping...it was still at a point you could roll to your local store mid morning and pick up that day's release.

The Concords changed the game up.

THIS

Honestly might pull the trigger on them. Being from pittsburgh that black and yellow is too nice. What's surprising to me though is how many pairs are still available on almost every site. I mean I realize A LOT of people don't care for the 14 but still it's a dope cw and the 14 is still an iconic model.

I wish all releases was this way again, but I know better lol anyway, seen them in person..I like them, will probably hold off for a week or two tho

I wish all releases was this way again, but I know better lol anyway, seen them in person..I like them, will probably hold off for a week or two tho
this 100%, don't see these moving too hard. and if not I'm not above paying a bit above, since I got a stain on some other pairs off the bay..

I bet you these would've sold out if they came out during the Wiz Khalifa "Black and Yellow" craze 
laugh.gif

But yeah, I saw these yesterday (EVERYWHERE) and they look quite solid! Just not $170 solid tho.

I bet you these would've sold out if they came out during the Wiz Khalifa "Black and Yellow" craze :lol:

But yeah, I saw these yesterday (EVERYWHERE) and they look quite solid! Just not $170 solid tho.

Yes, despite never having bought a 14, I actually do kind of like these. Fans of the Steelers, Bruins, Iowa Hawkeyes, and the BumbleBee Transformer can rock these with ease and black and yellow isn't that hard to match for the rest of us. But they would have to be around $130 for me to pull the trigger.

With today's weak sales, maybe it's possible the price will drop in the weeks ahead?

"Over some 14's".. Like it's not a big deal because it didnt happen over some Yeezy's or Banned 1's? This is ridiculous but it doesnt sound like it happened because of the shoe, some bored hillbillies opened fire on a crowd and just happened to hit a kid. Still **** though 

Why are you calling them "hillbillies" though? Have you met EVERYONE from Alabama? Jeez.....way to sound like a bigot,

Why are you calling them "hillbillies" though? Have you met EVERYONE from Alabama? Jeez.....way to sound like a bigot,

To be fair...the people of 'bama preferred to be called rednecks, not hillbillies...Alabama is, for the most part, flat...nary a hill.

saw them in person and the quality isn't impressive at all, not paying 170 for these. was funny to see them still on display in champs, no one cared about these it seems
laugh.gif

i saw these yesterday when i took my fam to the mall before we went to a 4th Concert & they look solid but blk/ylw cw isn't my thing as far as quality they are them same as any recent retro since 09'.

To be fair...the people of 'bama preferred to be called rednecks, not hillbillies...Alabama is, for the most part, flat...nary a hill.

I highly doubt ALL the people in bama prefer to be called a redneck, not everyone there is a quote un quote redneck. That's no better than the guy who called them hillbillies... And I can't stand bama, but I hate stereotypes even more.... Oh yeah I got the Wiz Khalifa's they are nice, I tried not to get them. But they kept calling my name, they will go on ice until winter. To hot and rainy in fla to wear all black kicks

Last edited:
I highly doubt ALL the people in bama prefer to be called a redneck, not everyone there is a quote un quote redneck. That's no better than the guy who called them hillbillies... And I can't stand bama, but I hate stereotypes even more.... Oh yeah I got the Wiz Khalifa's they are nice, I tried not to get them. But they kept calling my name, they will go on ice until winter. To hot and rainy in fla to wear all black kicks

'Twas a joke, home slice.

im going to check them out monday. im a fan of fourteens so probably buy them along w the red futures

Copped these sub $100. Thought they'd make a great outdoor basketball shoe at that price

I went to a FNL today. The girl they had greeting was holding them like, "Hey, ugh, we have the newest Jordan retros."

I can see the same thing happening the sport blue 14 and Wolf Grey 3s sitting unless they make them limited.

The Black Toe 14s, sport blue 6, sport blue 3 should do well,

Back
Top Bottom