New Jordans on jumpman23.com

Some new Jordans (April-June) are on http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/home/index.html#releasesContent?categoryID=march&contentID=1976. Mostly fusions and hybrids.
tired.gif

Dude, those black/dark charcoal AJF 9's are nothing but a cruel, cruel joke . . .

Not a lot to look forward too... All the polka dot 1's are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

and i never thought i see JB produce a shoe that looks as FAKE as those AJF 9's...
it's terrible to see the brand stoop so low...

Only thing i liked was the white 1's coming out releasing May 2nd EDIT: the flint grey/blue 6 rings aren't bad either

Nothin' impressive...flint 6 rings are the only decent looking ones. None to be copped though

JORDAN REST IN PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry but this brand is dead . the polka dots killed them

damn im feelin these canvas 1. i got the balck ones on right now. polka dot is a joke..WACK AS ****!

^ that "jordan brand is dead" mess is starting to get on my nerves. they are starting off slow but when they get started they are just going to keepon rolling out heat.

Jb isn't dead! Hypebeasts will continue to consume anything with a Jumpman on it for retail!

I got the evil eye from a few teens in the Tacoma Mall in Tacoma, WA a few weeks ago when I ripped on Jordan's quality having gone down hill to one of theemployees at Footaction. He laughed and agreed, but the teens looked peeved and glared at me like I was crazy. However, they were both short, non-athletictypes, and sported AFJ 20's and AFJ 12's, so I immediately laughed at 'em. I'm not hating on these kids, but they kinda prove my point thatanything with a Jumpman on it will continue to sell like hotcakes regardless of how much NTers slam JB.

Kinda feeling a couple...sonics low I's, Flint 6 rings. Teasing with those powder blue fusions

man if the cinco's werent bad enough they actually threw polka dots on the 1's...damn, i almost threw up after seeing those...the only things i couldstand to look at if forced to are the black/laser blue dubs and the khacki 1's coming in june...JB is taking this appeal to a younger generation thing alittle too far...do they not realize how watered down they are making this brand...how can they ever be considered an elite brand after years and years ofterrible moves

What happened to those retro 1 hares that were supposed to drop in April? They weren't listed on the site.

Back
Top Bottom