New Juelz Santana Video/interview with MTV commenting on Cam'ron's latest interviews with miss INFO

im saying why it seem like juelz didnt trip on the money tip tell others start having problems with cam
grin.gif

Originally Posted by zona0924

I *+$! wit Cam much as the next dude, but ya be riding for dude like its no tomorrow.
Real f'ing talk.

*#%% is ridiculous.

That _ can do NO wrong here on NT...can't believe how much dudes be riding him on here.

And y'all call this HovTalk...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm glad you said something about this because it happens non stop on here. $*!!$* act like cause they fans of certain dudes music that they co-sign every move and comment they make off the mic no matter how shady it is.

We see on here every day with Jay, Cam, Joe Buddens, and whoever else has a cult following on here.
You already know...

Cam's "following" is past everyone else's though. Look how quick _'s turned on Budden and a lot of Jay threads are divided...Cam takes a*#%% at McDonalds and there's gonna be a 6 page thread on here on how he's back.

And
Originally Posted by zona0924

I *+$! wit Cam much as the next dude
so I don't wanna hear that "hater" bull *#%%.

^

hater. (meant for pooh) stop the man staring its not a good look.

but anyways seein' cam's interview & now this juelz @!#!..

its obvious cam was messin' something up "businessly", but if Juelz felt a certain way he should've said something from the get. If he seenCam was going to be on his bulls'.. even though i'm ridin' with Cam all the way cause men should have morals & aint no way jim & juelsshould've been on stage with 50 at any point in time. But whatever they're whole situation is a whole 'nother story.

but lookin' at this Juelz interview; i know dudes like Juelz not saying I know him personally, but they way he was talkin' Juelz look like a shiestythinking he funny type dude; i don't know if im even coming across right, but he trying to tell stories & make jokes more then be on some rel man @!#!& explain what happened & why he never spoke or anything like that.

too bent to type; ill get back in this later.

juelz reminded me of a young pac in that interview.. you know when was a little fruity...

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

What's with the hot pink headband and wristband though.....

photolarge8849958bedef7fb0.jpg

I mean i knew the headband was LV but come on juelz had on a hot pink wrist band
I think the wristband was LV too; it looked like it had that same "paris" print on it

Back
Top Bottom