New Lupe Video- Paris, Tokyo

Dang 4 videos and his album isn't even gold. W/e idc he's dope & it obviously pays off for you to be your boss's (Jay-Z) favorite employee....

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Dang 4 videos and his album isn't even gold. W/e idc he's dope & it obviously pays off for you to be your boss's (Jay-Z) favorite employee....

roll.gif
some dudes...

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

EY genius, Jay-Z isn't the president at Def Jam anymore....and Lupe isn't signed to Def Jam in the first place
indifferent.gif

This N' tryin' to look GQ without his glasses.

He look like he was about to cry on that first verse...N' can't even see...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ Lu and Beyonce riding on Hov's back...

Lol at the Jay-z cameo

i thought Lupe was gonna fall off the bike like Puff did.

nice vid, hope it get some play.

Atlantic is treatin him right . . . Dudes talk all that budget talk, how is HE (IF he is in fact) getting a better budget then dudes were last year on IDJ??IDK, anyway the good folks over there, are doin a good job . . . If this was 03 he'd be at 1.3-1.5 . . . Plus he's got a lot of touring to do . . .Don't be surprised if he gets ANOTHER video . . . Remember record labels make 80-85% of their money off record sales . . .

^yup...and he shot the videos to "Dumb It Down" & "HipHop Saved My Life" himself anyway, thats not the label putting push behind that.Just like last album he had did like 6 videos, but only Kick Push, DayDreaming, and that one Pharrell track were the only actual singles...

and in this day and age, there is no more than 20 artist tops (and thats prolly a big number) that can do 500K, so...lets not act like the album'flopped', N' had the #1 rap album in the country for 9 straight weeks...had that happened in any other era he would be at 1.7 or something...

Video was wack. It should have been shot in Paris and Tokyo but I guess that would have been way too expensive.

already? ain't it a bit too soon cuz hip hop saved my life is still in rotation?

but vid was dope

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at jay-z cameo.

and HUGE props for atlantic for takin care of their artists like that...dude doesn't only have freedom in the music he writes but he got support for theget-go on the budget.

that doesn't happen as much anymore...

Back
Top Bottom