**NEW MUSIC** WZRD (Kid Cudi & Dot da Genius) - Brake

Cudi just released this cut from his upcoming collabo album with Dot da Genius under the alias, WZRD. Not the album single. Cudi on the guitar. 
Brake

Ya...guess ima skip this album
laugh.gif

im a huge cudi fan too.

I listened to the song 3 straight times now....every time i zone out it ends and i stop and realize o its over i should listen again because i missed all the lyrics........

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I listened to the song 3 straight times now....every time i zone out it ends and i stop and realize o its over i should listen again because i missed all the lyrics........
i came to say the same thing. the opening guitar riff starts at like 25 secs and its a wrap. im defiantly diggin his WZRD sound.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif
at miss the lyrics... He said the same thing for 3 minutes.Huge Cudi fan but this was just ok to me

I never listen to Cudi songs fully till the albums drop...
Hasnt disappointed me yet...well except for "Maniac"..I HATE that song!!

I am not liking this. I would prefer his 3rd studio album over this. Why do we have to wait for that album to drop
frown.gif
. Hopefully this song grows on me.

Back
Top Bottom