New Nike Air Max Light

FWIW, I think the military blues run .5 size big. Comparing them to a few of my AM1s they're slightly longer in the toe box. Nevertheless I'm very happy with my pair and will probably buy the red pair too.

I think they run small. I just got mine in today. Definitely tighter than my usual size 11 in AM1 and AM90. Think I'm going to return it and go half size up
FWIW, I think the military blues run .5 size big. Comparing them to a few of my AM1s they're slightly longer in the toe box. Nevertheless I'm very happy with my pair and will probably buy the red pair too.

Came in today

Update

So I went up a size in the military blues and there was too much room. They fit TTS and stayed with my normal 11

Nike need to do a high profile HS/QS AML collabo with Patta, to boost up the popularity from the shoe imo

to create more demand for the AML and hopefully Nike will bring out more decent AML releases

there are not enough AML releases coming out compared to AM1/90 imo

the AM1 amsterdam was Pattas 2nd choice to do a collabo with, Patta asked Nike if it was possible to do a Patta AML

but Nike refused them cuz the retro was not released yet at the time

if they agreed with Pattas proposal the AM1 amsterdam and the albert heijns would've never existed

Nike need to do a high profile HS/QS AML collabo with Patta, to boost up the popularity from the shoe imo
to create more demand for the AML and hopefully Nike will bring out more decent AML releases
there are not enough AML releases coming out compared to AM1/90 imo
the AM1 amsterdam was Pattas 2nd choice to do a collabo with, Patta asked Nike if it was possible to do a Patta AML
but Nike refused them cuz the retro was not released yet at the time
if they agreed with Pattas proposal the AM1 amsterdam and the albert heijns would've never existed
Hope they can let Patta to do so now especially since they could let Mita to do it earlier this year and also size? to do some the past couple of years.

I hear you guys, but honestly I somewhat hope this model keeps under the radar. The less hype, the better for some of us

What I like about the AM light is that it is comfortable out of the box. With the AM 1,90,95,97 I have to break them in and wear a couple of times before they become comfortable

My $42 pair from city gear come tommorow
My first pair of air max light

Last edited:
Any word on how these fit compared to AM 90s? Never owned any lights before, but I sleep too hard on the fire thats been flying under the radar :smh:

Any word on how these fit compared to AM 90s? Never owned any lights before, but I sleep too hard on the fire thats been flying under the radar :smh:

Seems to be TTS for most folks. I thought my military blues fit a tad bigger than my am90s but the white/red pair fit fine.

Back
Top Bottom