+ New Nike Dunk SB Goretex Dunk Low +

Taken from hypebeast.com:

"As if all the recent previews of anticipated SB's for this summer was not enough, apicture has surfaced showing what looks like to be a Dunk SB Low Gore-Tex. It is definitely not Nike's first time using this distinct material in theirsneakers. Very reminiscent of the Medicom 3 SBs, look out for these in the near future. There is no set release date."

Source: mrh @ ISS

2hphxmu.jpg

I think these are the best SB Dunks in awhile from what I can see.

those are the first sbs i've f'd wit in a minute........i like em cause theyre simple n clean, no hypebeast rainbow colors and designs

I cant believe im saying this, as it may mess up my hater status as of late, buuuuuuut, I like them!

hey hypebeasts, these shoes are too plain, stay away....buy vans or whatever, just stay away hypebeasts.....

hmm, if the retail price doesnt change these would be nice summer shoes, water proof and simple colors that will match anything. a lot better then wearing fakeAF1 lows this summer like all the other high school kids!

pretty clean.
and with goretex? not bad.
might be my first sb in almost years

i think this might be the first SB that Im going to copp in 2 years.
I like the very simple colorway.

Not looking too bad, if I come across them for a decent price, I'll definitely cop.

I wished they put the Gore-Tex tab below the Nike patch on the tongue...still a nice simple colorway. Hopefully they won't be limited.

Back
Top Bottom