New Nike Eco-Friendly box

Now were complaining about the box!!!??? I swear sometimes ppl just don't realize how big of a diva they really are. Ninjahood shouldn't be worried about the box. He should be worried that he still lives with his Moms at that age smmfh.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Now were complaining about the box!!!??? I swear sometimes ppl just don't realize how big of a diva they really are. Ninjahood shouldn't be worried about the box. He should be worried that he still lives with his Moms at that age smmfh.
You sound EXTREMELY salty....

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

You sound EXTREMELY salty....

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

^5000 plus post in a 2yr span. Take it ez dork!....How am I salty? I only state facts.  Oh and another thing, I already have 2 broads so do me a favor and get off my sack. Nuff said

^5000 plus post in a 2yr span. Take it ez dork!....How am I salty? I only state facts.  Oh and another thing, I already have 2 broads so do me a favor and get off my sack. Nuff said

laugh.gif
....oh i get it you are an NT tough guy...got it...what does my post count have to do with anything? i have 5000 posts....and? i wish i could meet these dudes who talk wild on here face to face.....dork?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this ++%!$...how you say im on your sack but you just made an entire post about another man and how he is living? yea you salty 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if you did have two broads, you wouldn't have the time to contemplate and ponder how another man should be living his life and doing him...

laugh.gif
....oh i get it you are an NT tough guy...got it...what does my post count have to do with anything? i have 5000 posts....and? i wish i could meet these dudes who talk wild on here face to face.....dork?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this ++%!$...how you say im on your sack but you just made an entire post about another man and how he is living? yea you salty 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if you did have two broads, you wouldn't have the time to contemplate and ponder how another man should be living his life and doing him...

I really don't care how cheap the boxes are now. It's eco friendly, you don't wear the box right? You're paying money for the shoes, not the cardboard.

I really don't care how cheap the boxes are now. It's eco friendly, you don't wear the box right? You're paying money for the shoes, not the cardboard.

The brown boxes were already an inconvenience due to the fact that they crumbled after a while... I can only imagine now how much of an inconvenience these will cause

The brown boxes were already an inconvenience due to the fact that they crumbled after a while... I can only imagine now how much of an inconvenience these will cause

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I see it as a problem. I could only imagine 500+ shoes crumbling down.... Smh. Well... These new boxes are gonna be on the top anyways.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I see it as a problem. I could only imagine 500+ shoes crumbling down.... Smh. Well... These new boxes are gonna be on the top anyways.

Its just the box, if you are going to be mad at nike be mad at the quality of the shoes. I had bought a pair of the pearls couple of months ago and the shoe looked like +$*@ compared to some of the other foams that were released, ended up returning them the next day

Its just the box, if you are going to be mad at nike be mad at the quality of the shoes. I had bought a pair of the pearls couple of months ago and the shoe looked like +$*@ compared to some of the other foams that were released, ended up returning them the next day

they're just boxes tho...
don't like the packaging nike is using? boycott their products.
but you probably won't do that because at the end of the day it is such a very minute problem.

they're just boxes tho...
don't like the packaging nike is using? boycott their products.
but you probably won't do that because at the end of the day it is such a very minute problem.

i thought that he cut the box like that for some reason...?? Pewter box wasn't like that...

i thought that he cut the box like that for some reason...?? Pewter box wasn't like that...

Back
Top Bottom