NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

I'm thinking of doing the same. Any suggestion of what to used that is durable. I've heard story of paint cracking on flyknit material. I'm also thinkng of painting the upper midsole portion.

Well I'm pretty sure it's more safe to use an air brush.. You would want to use Angelus and probably some fabric medium.

You don't really want to use I brush I'm thinking because it tends to blead.. Well on the fabric it has. It can be done but gotta do research

Got access to 2 size 7's left if anyone is looking. Peace

Thanks for your help man. This guy is the real deal. I'm a true size 9.5/10 Racers and 11 or 11.5 fit snug. So I gave my 11 to my friend instead. Let's see how the 12s fit when they come in

The more I look at the Agility the more they look like women's flats.  They sit really low on the side profile.

Ankle area is lower than the racers. They do not feel comfortable at all. I agree with the above poster that they do seem, look and feel like flats for women.

Ankle area is lower than the racers. They do not feel comfortable at all. I agree with the above poster that they do seem, look and feel like flats for women.
Yeah I definitely don't like the look with them on but that's just me... 

Send me a PM if you're looking for a size 11... 
wink.gif

(sorry for off-topic and noob question, but what does "oop" stand for? as in, "thanks for the oop"? it's been buggin me)

Back
Top Bottom