NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

I'm pretty sure the size 12 was never available in the first place, or at least they sold out really early cause I checked the site around 7 this morning

Looks like any size with the perforated edges are asked to be put on a waiting list... 

I called to see if they had any in stock since people are saying they see it on the walls and the girl told me I can reserve a pair to pick up Sunday.

I have a feeling these will be delivered before the ETA on their site for preorder.. I'm guessing it'll be by 1st week of March

So anyone get thru
I was able to get through on 2 separate charges...

I had to go back and get my size 11... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There ya go. Thats much more helpful to everyone after a pair [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
All these Nordstrom stores are random.

1. Pre sale ( ordered cool pick up Thursday)
2. No idea even with item #
3. Yes we have them but no we can't sell them yet and No presale.

Called 3 different stores and all different answers!

All these Nordstrom stores are random.

1. Pre sale ( ordered cool pick up Thursday)
2. No idea even with item #
3. Yes we have them but no we can't sell them yet and No presale.

Called 3 different stores and all different answers!
well now you know what to do

anyone have a picture of a dude wearing these? I like the multi upper but the sole looks really strange to me
Not the best pic on feet, but I tried on before I bought and had to wear a sock, I usually don't with flyknits. But these are a size 12. I have a wide foot and these fit ok but narrow
I like pink, but ... may be too feminine for me. I don't want to look too zesty in the wrong neighborhood lol.

Back
Top Bottom